Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

Lycan38

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Stars look good. One little tweak: the Texas shoulder patch might look better in green on the home sweater. I'm not sure white on white works. Of the two alts, I prefer the green one. The original just seemed like too much black for some reason. Maybe because the home and road sweaters don't include it (which is a good thing in this case).

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Another update to the Stars.

DALStars1b.png

Changed the shoulder patches on the home. Went back to my original alternate and did some reworking. Its a little out there as far as the color goes. Have another idea in mind for my original alternate that I will work on and post in a bit.

Edit: Went back and revisited my original concept for the third.

DALStars1c.png

Made some minor adjustments to it. Added some more green to the sleeve. Also, wanted some gold somewhere on the jersey. Felt that as trim for the numbers was a good compromise.

Yeah, I had thrown around the idea of the Stars having a gold jersey for weeks. It just didn't seem like a good idea until I had created the updated Mooterus logo. Things just fell into place. Alright, new team. Sticking with the Western Conference for this one.

Calgary Flames

CGYFlames.png

I've always liked the Flames' retro look and their Heritage Classic look. What I wanted to do for their primary look ,was to merge the two, with some differences. First off I adopted the colors from the their Heritage Classic uniform as the primary colors. Added a tie down collar and colored shoulders. Those where in part inspired by their look from 95-00. I felt the primaries did not need shoulder patches. Calgary is one the teams (in my opinion) that looks good with them.

I created a "cleaned up" version of their current look. Which now becomes their third option. Complete with the returning flaming horse head logo.

Any suggestions on who I should tackle next? St. Louis and Philadelphia (are not options as I've done concepts for them and will be posted soon). There are some teams I am leaning towards but I like to hear from you guys.

I really liked the Heritage Classic jerseys as well so I am happy to see that you modernized that set and kept it as the primary. Only thing I would change is try a yellow shoulder stripe rather than white. No complaints on the road jersey, and I am glad to see the red and black was kept on, but as an alternate where it was better suited in the first place. Really nice job on this set. 9/10

For what team to tackle next, try giving Winnipeg, Anaheim, or San Jose a shot.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I really liked the Heritage Classic jerseys as well so I am happy to see that you modernized that set and kept it as the primary. Only thing I would change is try a yellow shoulder stripe rather than white. No complaints on the road jersey, and I am glad to see the red and black was kept on, but as an alternate where it was better suited in the first place. Really nice job on this set. 9/10

For what team to tackle next, try giving Winnipeg, Anaheim, or San Jose a shot.

Will make that adjust to see how it looks. Mentioning San Jose reminds I do have a concept for them done. Haven't posted that because its not up to my own standards.

Clever idea for the Flames. I like all three jerseys a lot I just don't know how I feel about the white yokes on the home jersey? Other than that they are near perfect in my opinion!

Thanks, the idea itself for the concept came to me one night when I was lying in bed. Yeah, that doesn't sound too weird. Anyway, I am working on a couple different variations of the home jersey (and probably a variation of the road as well).

Alright, I played around with the different home/road combinations and ended up with this.

CGYFlames1b.png

Decided to keep the darker red. I just felt that it breathes in some "fresh air" into a team that could use it. Its just my personal preference, I guess. Changed up the logo on the home as well.

That new home jersey is a thing of beauty. Perfect Flames set.

Thanks much.

St. Louis Blues

STLBlues1.png

Not much to say about this one. Wanted a simple look for them.

Philadelphia Flyers

PHIFlyers.png

Didn't stray too much away from what works for the Flyers on the primaries. The third though was inspired by a hat I saw.

Blues are solid, no complaints. I especially like the use of the trumpet as a patch. Well done. For the Flyers alt, try getting rid of the orange striping and making the name and number orange instead, because the white number is getting lost on the back of the jersey. Primary jerseys for Philly are solid. Nice job!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Blues are solid, no complaints. I especially like the use of the trumpet as a patch. Well done. For the Flyers alt, try getting rid of the orange striping and making the name and number orange instead, because the white number is getting lost on the back of the jersey. Primary jerseys for Philly are solid. Nice job!

Thanks for pointing that flaw with the Flyers third out. Never occurred to me when I was working on it, I'll update accordingly.

*bump for update*

Alright did the update.

Philadelphia Flyers (update 1)

PHIFlyers1.png

Swapped the font color around.

Montreal Canadiens

MTLCanadiens.png

For this I didn't want to go too far away from what works for the Canadiens. Who have the best home jersey in the NHL (in my opinion). I did want to do something a little different as well. Elements from jerseys past were included in the design. Also, I am working on another set for them and a logo that incorporates the fluer de lis.

Archived