InLax Lacrosse League

GoodsOnSabres

Would anyone be interested in helping us out with logos? Shoot me an email at jackgoods@ymail.com if you have any interest. Thanks again guys, looking forward to continuing the project. I have a few more designs up my sleeve for the coming days.

Our next team that we'll be taking a look at is the Rochester Chargers, one of three InLax Lacrosse League teams in New York. Rochester's roster may hold the best defensive unit in the league, highlighted by Brodie Merrill and Ryan Cousins. On the other side of things, the Chargers offensive unit is very inexperienced.

tumblr_m7osekd3Q01r9srzdo1_500.jpg

The teams logos were designed by Ryan Welch, who is helping us with a few of the teams' brands. He took a very cool twist with the "Chargers" name that I didn't even think of. We will have another team announcement in the next few days. If you're interested in more info about the Chargers you can read that here.

What do you guys think of the Chargers look? Would love to hear back from some people about the project.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, things have been moving along nicely for the InLax Lacrosse League. I'm here to update things now, and I'm hoping to have this forum have more information more frequently. Remember as I said last post you can follow the league on twitter @InLaxLaxLeague and check out the league homepage on our site. We have the schedule set up and the rosters are set. We should have all the team rosters posted in the coming weeks. I'll update you on all the team designs that we've gotten since my last post.

tumblr_m8cpnhWoxa1r9srzdo1_1280.jpg

This is the Hartford Vipers, as designed by Ryan Welsh. You can follow Ryan on Twitter @Ryan30201. The Vipers have one of my favorite color schemes so far, just something a little different that you don't normally see. Their roster features players like Paul Dawson, Mike Kirk, and Joe Resetarits. You can get all the info on the Vipers here.

tumblr_m8cq5q7ZM71r9srzdo1_1280.jpg

This is the Edmonton Lynx, as designed by Bob Schultz. Probably my favorite logo really, just incredibly sleek. Edmonton's roster contains some great young players, including Johnny Powless, Mark Matthews, and Kyle Rubish. More details on the team will be announced soon on the website.

tumblr_m8cqkbehrX1r9srzdo1_1280.jpg

The Baltimore Sharks design was done by Ian Whittaker and features a more simplistic look. Baltimore, one of the US lacrosse hotbeds, should be an interesting location for the ILL. The team consists of players like Ryan Benesch, Chad Culp, and Mike Accusi and should have strong veteran leadership. More info about the Sharks will also be published soon.

tumblr_m8cr4xTaF11r9srzdo1_1280.jpg

The Toronto Metros design was done by UtahMan126 here on the boards. For the secondary I'm going with the traditional canadian maple leaf that will be placed on the shoulders. Toronto is led by their captain Colin Doyle, who has served as the Toronto Rock captain as well. Brendan Mundorf and Athan Iannucci are also big guns for the Metros.

Those are all the teams 100% completed as of now. If you'd like to help out, please shoot me an email at jackgoods@ymail.com. About half the teams have logos completed or logos in the works, but we still need about 12 more done. I'd like to hear back from people to see what they think about the project too! Thanks for checking us out.

I love those Vipers logos, definitely my favorite of the bunch. Creative idea for the Metros logo as well. I like the cncept for the Sharks, but I wouldn't make the eyes or inside of the mouth red because that makes it look a little more tacky. Just use a navy color for those and you got a winner there. Nice job on these logos.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Today we have one more design, the Vancouver Vikings. This set was done by Andy Hall, who also created the look for the Detroit Redhawks. Vancouver's lineup features both Evans brothers as well as Danny Glading and Jeff Moleski. More info will be announced in the days to come about the Vikings.

tumblr_m8eob2OQEK1r9srzdo1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, we have one more team to unveil today. Today it is the Charlotte Cougars as designed by Adam Walsh. He even made a wordmark to truly complete the design. Would like to thank him again for his work. Things are starting to come together very nicely.

tumblr_m8v8if57Bh1r9srzdo1_500.png

We really want to get things going at the beginning of September and still need 14 more logos. If anyone is willing to help that would be incredibly appreciated. If you're interested, please email me at jackgoods@ymail.com. Looking forward to continuing the project and moving towards our first season.

• 4 months later...

these are really good. Love the Cougars, Vikings and Mauraders. The Redhawks is good as well. Great Work!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived