NBA Logo Recolor

generalshepherd141

Being honest, how long did it take you to "make" that Raptors "concept"?

It took about an hour.

First of all, I hope you guys realize this forum is "NBA Logo Recolor".

Secondly, I was eating dinner while I was doing the Raptors logo.

Why would you count eating dinner. We asked how long it took to "MAKE" the concept, not how long it took to eat dinner.

I was eating dinner WHILE making the concept. Am I suppost to have a watch next to me to time myself?

Being honest, how long did it take you to "make" that Raptors "concept"?

It took about an hour.

Secondly, I was eating dinner while I was doing the Raptors logo.

Why would you count eating dinner. We asked how long it took to "MAKE" the concept, not how long it took to eat dinner.

I was eating dinner WHILE making the concept. Am I suppost to have a watch next to me to time myself?

No, but make concepts that aren't crappy that look like you put forth effort so we don't think it took you 3 minutes.

spacer.png

Okay, just to give my opinion, regardless of how long it took you to do this. I'd say it is an okay start. That said I would definatly get rid of that red outline or whatever it is. Second, I have never liked the triangles on the top, and would get rid of those. "TORONTO" doesn't have to be in the logo. If this is strictly a re-color, no biggy, but the last thing I would do is make the "RAPTORS" script red or purple.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

I understand why people get mad at team recolors and other stuff in this nature. I know it's nothing like what a concept should be or look like but this is exactly what his title says, a recolor. Sure, it may not take the skill or yes, maybe he should do some things that make it more of his creativeness and talent. But, it's his thread and his opinion on what the NBA should look like.

No. This thread is called "NBA Logo Recolor". This forum is called "Concepts"...where people are supposed to post concepts, not 13-second fill-tool jobs.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived