Miami Marlins Logo

XCWARRIOR

This is the first concept that I have ever posted on this site. I have worked on several concepts, but here is my most recent. I have taken the Florida Marlins color scheme and combined it on the brand-new Miami Marlins logo. I simplified the color pattern on the "M" and also took the arrangement of colors on the old marlin and used it on the marlin on the new logo. I hope you like it, and I apologize for the uncrisp lines because of MS Paint. C&C is appreciated!

MarlinsLogo-1.png

Really nice. The green looks a litte off for some reason, but thats no biggy, it might just be my monitor. Maybe next you could try the old logo with new colors just for fun :P

I am working on the old logo right now. :P

In the update, I like the left one better.

To chime in on what I think of the Marlins rebranding, I like their home uniform, actually, it's grown on me, but I think all their other uniforms are a mess, way too many colours going on.

rATMcmK.png

Yeah I like it. The Marlins' new identity isn't terrible (it actually isn't that bad, IMO) it's just their choice of colors wasn't very good.

I have to agree. The simplified logo looks very nice to me. I have a feeling they felt they needed to have tropical colors to move to downtown Miami.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Archived