American Baseball League

joshhockey

My favorite by far of all of your concepts so far in this series. The primary logo is top-notch, first of all, great job on that. The pants striping also looks really cool. I like the use of the cream-colored home jersey, but I think the cream needs to be whitened a little, because it looks a little too yellowish right now. Other than that small detail, really nice job on this set.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Pretty good start on the Rebels.

There's some technical things, execution wise that should be cleaned up. The points on the outlines, as well as the ends of each letter should probably connect with the following letter. There's some stroke and outline issues there too, like the canon wheel having a beige outline but the canon doesn't. There's probably a better solution than just giving it an outline so it shows up. I see why you did it, but it could be done in a better manner. Also maybe make the fat stars less fat, with straight edges. In fact, the stars may be unnecessary overall, if you picked a different text style and adjusted your kerning to give the "South Carolina" text more space. Just some thoughts, but I do like the direction. Keep up the solid work.

Archived