Podcast Topics?

mania

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a topic idea....the worst uniform unveilings you've ever witnessed. Unveilings where, the moment you saw the new stuff, you were just amazed by the terribleness of it all.

To cover all of them would take at least 50 shows. B)

BB52Big.jpg

How about the Top 5 Worst Uniform Downgrades EVER? Especially in today's era of overdesigned uniforms that shouldn't be too hard.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

How about the Top 5 Worst Uniform Downgrades EVER? Especially in today's era of overdesigned uniforms that shouldn't be too hard.

I like that idea. I'll second that.

i would do it as re-brands and make it the best ones. something like a team getting a new template wouldnt count but when a team did a drastic change, like the TB Buccaneers, would.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Forgive me if it's been mentioned, but best updates ever would also be a good topic.

Here's a topic idea....the worst uniform unveilings you've ever witnessed. Unveilings where, the moment you saw the new stuff, you were just amazed by the terribleness of it all.

how about the best ones? stay positive.

I'm actually going to combine these.

We're going to do Top 5 Uniform Upgrades ever.

Also, we have a guest confirmed this week. So far, in our five episodes, we haven't REALLY gotten into any soccer talk, but that will definitely change, as we talk to FC Dallas creative director Erik Davila!

Just finished listening to the podcast. The addition of music really enhances the listening experience.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Saw that Josh Looman got back to you guys! COOL. Can't wait to hear that ep.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived