Podcast Topics?

mania

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know usually you want "Top 5" suggestions, but in lieu of that can we submit questions for Lukas? Cuz I have a few.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Any one of these questions will suffice:

Q1: As his opinion has referred to by mainstream sports media outlets, does he feel that he is the face of the sports aesthetics culture?

Q2: How has the mainstream relevance of sports aesthetics changed since he first started blogging?

Q3: Is he a member of the boards? If so, who is he? If not, why hasn't he?

Q4: Has any of his opinions ever changed from what they originally were?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Saw that Josh Looman got back to you guys! COOL. Can't wait to hear that ep.

Unfortunately, we will not be talking to Josh.

(dramatic pause)

However, we WILL be talking to Madden Creative Director Mike Young, who worked more on the aesthetic side. This interview will ALSO be on this week's episode.

I am seriously overwhelmed right now.

This week is going to be absolutely amazing.

God damn, should be a fantastic episode. Ridiculous.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

God damn, should be a fantastic episode. Ridiculous.

Mania is flat out killing it right now. At the rate he's going, an email telling me that President Obama is coming on next week to talk about his top five alternate jerseys would not surprise me one bit.

I'm just happy to be on the team. B)

BB52Big.jpg

I want to say that the Paul Lukas interview was great. We had limited time, but definitely made the most of it.

Also, nailing down next week's interview. It's not a huge name, but it's a good interview topic :)

Paul Lukas was awesome. The 40 minutes flew right by. We could have easily gone 2 or 3 hours with him. What the hell did he have to do today that was more important than talking to us? B) I have a sneaking suspicion that he'll be on The Logocast more than once.

BB52Big.jpg

Tonight's episode might be a little delayed.

I screwed up. Something fierce.

We did half the interview with Mike Young, it was going great, but he had a meeting, and wanted to continue it afterwards. So he took off, and we took... a 15 minute break or so.

When we came back, I did not realize that the program I use to record the show had crashed.

We lost that half of the interview, along with the rest of the stuff we recorded.

I don't know if we're going to be able to retape everything, besides the Young interview, tonight.

I really feel like the biggest piece of :censored: on earth at the moment.

Episode 7 was fantastic! The interview with Paul Lukas went smooth and was very educational about his opinions on sports uniforms and his dislike of purple in logos and uniforms.

i thought the same as well. wish he could write as well as he speaks

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

You don't like the Canadiens' look? FOR SHAME :P

In all seriousness though, it's a case of "agree to disagree." The Canadiens' uniforms, particularly their red set, is hockey's equivalent to the Yankees' pinstripes. It's just...classic.

Just confirmed for next week... we will also be talking to Fraser Davidson about the SBNation rebrand, and the insane undertaking (from a guess, I'd say it's close to 200 logos).

So it should be a really big, really awesome show. We'll have the week in review: CFB and the NFL, hopefully an official Nets unveiling, and two big interviews.

Archived