Two logo concepts

DawgPacPBH

The fish one looks great! The cat(?) one is a really good idea but I think the black outline is a bit too thick, mainly around the fangs(teeth?). I think thinner outline would make it look more...agile, catlike, sharp! Both overall are very solid concepts. Would love to see more!

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

i would recess the upper lip a bit to better accentuate the nose. not much but just enough so that the front face isnt' one continuous line. I'd also bring the outline further into the mouth between the top and bottom teeth. as it is right now, the entire front face has little depth.

I think you'd see a big improvement if you gave the mouth some love (tongue, more white space). That's where it still looks a little off to me? other than that, this is a vast improvement from the first draft.

Underbite!

Move the chin back out, but maybe open it more to achieve the white space.

I think I achieved a good amount of white space, because this isnt a 100% profile logo. It's slightly 3/4s. There needs to be a bit of the far cheek showing to give off that image.

Working on the underbite though!

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

it's coming along nicely! i agree with what everyone has said about the mouth. move the jaw out more and clear out a little more of the black in the mouth area. also the top right ear has way too thick of a black outline. slim it down and it'll be a great logo.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived