Xodius' NHL Concepts

Xodius

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this, good job using a different color scheme. The hem stripe with the star looks really good in particular. The only thing I would do is add a shoulder yoke or some kind of striping near the shoulders of the road jersey, which look pretty empty right now even with the patch. Try playing around with that, but really nice job overall.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I don't think it looked bad with the simple color scheme. I mean, the Kings have a pretty basic black and white/silver set and they do fine for themselves. I don't think you need a new color in the set so much as a little more detail in the jerseys using your current colors.

Cohenj.png

I'm trying to work with new color schemes. It's hard to find a tertiary color that works well with green other then yellow/gold.

Better or worse?

Image5-26.png

A Dr. Pepper color scheme?

Farmers_Branch_ext.jpg

.... maybe. That just may work.

Speaking of which, how about adding grey or tan/beige with this?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I really think Number 1 looks classy yet simple. If you really want another burst of color or others here are clamoring for one, I prefer Number 3 to Number 2. But I really do like that simple two-color cheme.

Cohenj.png

ohhh the possibilities...

blurg.png

I'd love to see #1 with some gold and black added in.

Or even just gold. Not a fan of the Stars ditching their colour scheme as it's among the most unique in the NHL. Option 1 is definitely the best.

Well there were a lot of mixed feelings over the color scheme and the design. In the end, I feel like I couldn't get rid of the green and the silver does look good with the green-white look (thanks Cole). Here's the final product:

dallastars-1.png

OttawaSenators.png

Decided to somewhat challenge myself by going after an original-6 team. First of all, I think what Toronto has now is perfection. It's a good homage to their history but for the fun of it, I'd try to redesign their set. Personally I love the the 35-point leaf. People may say it's too busy but I love it. I fixed the offset script. As for the secondary, I payed homage to the Toronto Arenas days with the shield. Finally, the jersey design is based off of the striping from the early 1930s.

HomeConcept.png

AwayConcept.png

OttawaSenators.png

Archived