All new saintsfan challenge!

Saintsfan

Saintsfan*looking very angry* WHAT HAPPENED!!!!! THAT WASNT MY TALENTLESS CLONES PLAYING

Snivelling assistant*looking scared* I am sorry master I forgot to swap the real players and the clones round again!

Saintsfan- One more gaffe like this and your days as a snivelling assistant will be numbered! Now go and give this thread a bump and leave me alone!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Change to the deadline- unless anyone declares that they need the original deadline (friday 7pm BST) then the deadline for this contest will be moved forward till tomorrow (wednesday) &pm BST (roughly 2pm on the east coast) We already have a good field any more takers??

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

YIKES! I was still putting mine together! I'm out, yo.

Unless I can make a last minute scramble...

Just about to call time but I will give y'all another 24 hours unless anyone wants the original deadline still????

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Indeed we do, Sy! B) I just got to thinking about all those old cartoons I'd seen of Zeus lobbing thunderbolts at hapless peasants, and whammo! An idea was born.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Snivelling assistant- Hmm a bit earlier than originally planned, but as we have a good field and no-one else has declared an interest in entering, Mr Saintsfan has asked me to declare the contest closed for entries. Poll will be up any moment soon!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

tampabaylightning1940.gif

If I'm late saintfan - don't make any special exceptions for me - I put this together this afternoon and got busy before I saw the post you all would be closing the contest early. Just wanted you all to see my work. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived