NCAA Football 13

shstpt1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you really think 99% of NCAA Football buyers even care about South Alabama? I mean it's not like they left out a team like Michigan...

I understand it's upsetting to South Alabama fans, but really in the grand scheme of things it's not THAT big of a deal

No, it is a big deal. One of the FBS teams is missing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Do you really think 99% of NCAA Football buyers even care about South Alabama? I mean it's not like they left out a team like Michigan...

I understand it's upsetting to South Alabama fans, but really in the grand scheme of things it's not THAT big of a deal

Technically they're in the transition year to become an FBS team.

Manchester-City-icon.png

Technically they're in the transition year to become an FBS team.

Actually, they are not. They are a full FBS team this year. They play a full FBS schedule with no FCS teams on the schedule. The only transition is that they are not full members of the Sun Belt Conference. And they announced they were full FBS members in 2009!!!!! EA had plenty of time to figure out their schedule.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Fun fact-there is a fake UMass Stadium if you play at UMass in the game.

I was disappointed by that too. It's just the generic pro stadium. They know they were playing in Gillette Stadium, so why couldn't they include that? They also still don't have the Pinstripe Bowl in the game either. I'm sure there are a couple other bowls missing too.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I was disappointed by that too. It's just the generic pro stadium. They know they were playing in Gillette Stadium, so why couldn't they include that? They also still don't have the Pinstripe Bowl in the game either. I'm sure there are a couple other bowls missing too.

Copyrights are a bitch, unfortunately.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wouldn't they have license since its already part of Maddened? Though you do make a good point since the Military Bowl is in a generic stadium and not FedEX Field.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Wouldn't they have license since its already part of Maddened? Though you do make a good point since the Military Bowl is in a generic stadium and not FedEX Field.

Well, my post was more in reference to Yankee Stadium since I guess it has something to do with EA not having the licensing rights to the MLB. However, that should change next year since the MLB's exclusive contract with Take-Two is over after this year.

Now, if only EA's exclusive contracts would end as well. Competition is the only thing that will spur EA to make a decent college football game.

The un-inclusion of South Alabama is a joke.

In other news, I'm going to go pick up my copy of Jaguar-less Madden and Cub-Free MLB.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Well, my post was more in reference to Yankee Stadium since I guess it has something to do with EA not having the licensing rights to the MLB. However, that should change next year since the MLB's exclusive contract with Take-Two is over after this year.

Now, if only EA's exclusive contracts would end as well. Competition is the only thing that will spur EA to make a decent college football game.

True. I guess that explains the Kraft Hunger Bowl as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just don't quote me on that. I have no idea what the real reason for not including Yankee Stadium was and I was just speculating.

Just don't quote me on that. I have no idea what the real reason for not including Yankee Stadium was and I was just speculating.

I think the Pinstripe Bowl hasn't been in because it's directly run by the Yankees, and that runs into the whole MLB issue

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Actually, they are not. They are a full FBS team this year. They play a full FBS schedule with no FCS teams on the schedule. The only transition is that they are not full members of the Sun Belt Conference. And they announced they were full FBS members in 2009!!!!! EA had plenty of time to figure out their schedule.

They do play an FCS team but it's just like other FBS schools playing a cupcake game. USA plays a full Sun Belt schedule this season and their OOC schedule includes 2 schools from big 6 conferences, a fellow FBS newcomer, and FCS Nicholls State.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

They do play an FCS team but it's just like other FBS schools playing a cupcake game. USA plays a full Sun Belt schedule this season and their OOC schedule includes 2 schools from big 6 conferences, a fellow FBS newcomer, and FCS Nicholls State.

So tehy are considered a full member or are they just playing everyone? I was tracking their games didnt count in Sun Belt standings

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

So tehy are considered a full member or are they just playing everyone? I was tracking their games didnt count in Sun Belt standings

They're in year one of their two year transition (which is why I believe they were omitted). They cannot win the conference or go to a bowl game this year.

Manchester-City-icon.png

Uniform Store. I like it. I'll be purchasing an Xbox soon and then getting NCAA. Weeee.

I just hope its less a store and more of a free download site.

I believe it is free. If EA starts charging to fix their :censored:ups, the fanbase will be pissed. That would be a bad way to destroy what little fanbase they have left right before they stop making college football games.

South Alabama wasn't included because they didn't officially become a FBS school until the after the cut-off date. Texas State and UTSA were officially FBS way before South Alabama. You can't really blame EA for that, they have a cut-off that school have to be in by and they didn't make it. They will be in the game next year though.. I follow the NCAA series and video games in general pretty closely so I hear about these things..

EDIT: Also on the Uniform Store, EA said that it's going to be completely free of charge.

Archived