New Facebook logo

AndrewPF

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed both. At work I get the arrow, at home I get the Block F. I really think Zuckerberg has lost it.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Honestly, I think it's a coding issue. Looks like people have been seeing this problem since 5/12 in various browsers, with various favicons (ranging from the Wildfire App logo to a location marker with an 'e' inside). With a site like FB, I'd imagine it's pretty easy to mess one line up that throws everything off for something simple like a favicon.

Has anyone with the arrow tried clearing their cache?

That looks more like a navigation menu than a logo.

You sure it's not a back button? Or a cascade/drop down list?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Please tell me thats the FB back button. Otherwise it would easily qualify for "ugliest logo change in history". My 8 yr old nephew could do better playing around on a 1999 Adobe Photo Deluxe program on his 10 yr old desktop.

How specific.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Cleared my cache, still get the blue f.

If this is some coordinated new logo for Facebook, Zuckerberg needs to be removed from any decision making part of Facebook. The power has clearly gone to his head.

spacer.png

Archived