Fans wearing non-sponsor attire will be banned from Olympic venues

Kevin W.

Ridiculous as it may be... at least it stirs up emotions and gets everyone talking about it. Which brings more attention to the sponsors. All publicity is good publicity... or so they say.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

This is beyond ridiculous. I really hope they retract this decision before the games start.

Well Lukas is a douche, but that's beside the point.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It's like saying no one is allowed in Yankee Stadium if they are wearing Boston gear. People are allowed to wear whatever they want, if has some sort of offensive language I can see them being asked to change. But to be kicked out because your shirt has the wrong logo on it? please...

Used to read his uniwatch posts when they were on ESPN.com (I think he posted a link to here once, which is probably how I ended up on these forums in the first place). Whatever happened to the articles on ESPN? I don't really read his UniWatch blog, but seems like he's not well-liked here. Any particular reason why?

Simple. He's opinionated, and in most cases his opinions clash with vmd9's. Simple as that. People get angry that he uses his own blog to express his own views. Shocking, I know.

Archived