2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

Am i the only one who is getting tired of these pink games? It seems that more and more pink is used each year (now the refs will be using pink flags). It's getting overboard, and unfortunately, there's no going back.

The NFL can't just stop this stunt for fear of a PR backlash.

Why can't it just be kept simple. Gloves or shoes -- no more (I'd prefer just a jersey patch). At this rate we'll be seeing all-pink uniforms playing on an all-pink field soon enough.

Luckily as a Niner fan it hasn't been as painful as most watching the games. Vs the giants it was America's game of the week on Sunday, so neither team wore any pink. Then last week they played the Seahawks on Thrusday, Guess since it was a national game again both teams chose not to wear pink (Note: except Kyle Williams for some reason) Now this week is Monday night so guessing they will go the same route.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of errors this week, mostly with pants.

Jax in all-white, Miami in all-white (appears they've shelved the aqua pants for 2012), and Seattle in blue pants.

I too don't think we'll be seeing Denver in orange tonight, and also expect to see AZ in their monochrome cardinal red Monday night.

I noticed for the first time on Thursday night that Minnesota has reverted back to their throwback shade of purple that's more like a purple-blue. I like the bright purple they had prior much better.

Jax in all-white, Miami in all-white (appears they've shelved the aqua pants for 2012), and Seattle in blue pants.

I too don't think we'll be seeing Denver in orange tonight, and also expect to see AZ in their monochrome cardinal red Monday night.

I noticed for the first time on Thursday night that Minnesota has reverted back to their throwback shade of purple that's more like a purple-blue. I like the bright purple they had prior much better.

Good call, ART. That was my thought in an earlier post. We know they made the blue top their alternate and this is the perfect time to bring them out.

So 3 pant corrections out of 26 uniform combos with 2 yet to be seen is "a lot of errors"... I think 88% accuracy is pretty good but maybe I'm the only one. :P

Let me revise that ... a 'few' errors this week, concerning pants.

Keep up the good work and please get week 9 posted soon, cuz I can't wait to see you FINALLY use the Bills template with the royal blue away pants.

BTW, have you gotten Buffalo's away socks in your template yet?

Although they're similar to the home socks, they're still different. Wish they'd fix them and use the dominantly white ones worn the first half of the 2011 season.

According to this article from September of this year on the Cardinals site it looks like the rule is in effect ... http://blog.azcardinals.com/2012/09/19/back-in-black-and-a-linkfest/

I know these rules were first brought up in 2011, and I think they are now in affect for 2012. Like I said above I think you can file for an exemption, As I am willing to bet Dallas already has for Thanksgiving.

Archived