• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As expected (except for canz), Tennessee had their navy pants

As discussed, Carolina was in black/black with the blue socks

The Saints wore black/black

The Ravens wore purple/white

The Bills, Jets and Rams all wore white/white

Hopefully Carolina goes back to their silver pants next week ....

It was a good look, nice novelty yesterday, but I believe it'll get old quick if they adopt mono-black to it full-time

So disappointing to see the Bills in all white this week. I thought they would wear blue pants for every road game.

I wasn't disappointed, and most know I'm the biggest advocate of the Bills wearing blue away pants, but with those socks they were wearing with them (royal blue upper) it just didn't give the right look on them. It ruined the look.

All that needs to be done is wear the dominantly white socks just like they wore early in 2011, with striping that matches the sleeves in the center. It's such a no-brainer I just don't know why they can't get it right. All they have to do is look at NE, KC, CHI to see the socks they wear with their dark blue pants, and KC's red pants and that right there is how it's done.

Hopefully Carolina goes back to their silver pants next week ....

It was a good look, nice novelty yesterday, but I believe it'll get old quick if they adopt mono-black to it full-time

So disappointing to see the Bills in all white this week. I thought they would wear blue pants for every road game.

I wasn't disappointed, and most know I'm the biggest advocate of the Bills wearing blue away pants, but with those socks they were wearing with them (royal blue upper) it just didn't give the right look to them.

All that needs to be done is wear the dominantly white socks that they wore early in 2001, with striping that matches the sleeves in the center. It's such a no-brainer I just don't know why they can't get it right. All they have to do is look at NE, KC, CHI to see how it should be done.

I think it's pretty safe to say the Panthers will keep wearing their silver pants and the black is reserved for occasions.

I hope the Panthers don't wear those black pants with blue socks every home game.

I thought the blue socks made this look awesome. Black on black just does not to it for me.

spacer.png

Archived