2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

542604_444474858933418_141063042_n.jpg

:censored:ty way to make pants and socks to look like these guys are going to Yoga practice!!!

And some people wonder why there are so many injuries.

Knees hitting helmets, aren't good for anyone. Concussions happen this way. Plus wearing football pants without pads, just looks bad.

But rest assured, once the NFL mandates everyone wear kneepads and thigh pads next year, football pants will start to look like they are supposed to again.

wonder why the Redskins didn't wear the yellow pants today

Because some teams don't wear the same thing, every week.

Broncos look niiiiiiiice

No, they look like crap. The navy jerseys are better than the orange ones (although the Broncos should wear orange). However, wearing them as part of a garbage monochrome look is really, really bad.

Missed opportunity to break out their orange pants (if they do exist) today. They would've looked great with the navy jersey.

No, the theoretical orange pants would have looked horrible with the navy jerseys. The orange pants would have navy swoosh-stripes to match up with the orange and white jerseys. It would look even worse than the Vikings' pants/jersey stripe mess.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Redskins are 2-0 in burgundy over white. I'd look to see them wear it Thursday at Dallas followed by burgundy over gold Monday night v. New York

Odds are the Cowboys will be in their Fauxbacks as they normally do on Thanksgiving which are a dark jersey so the Skins can't go burgundy over white.

Maybe because they have no yellow pants.

I do prefer the gold pants to the white.

Redskins are 2-0 in burgundy over white. I'd look to see them wear it Thursday at Dallas followed by burgundy over gold Monday night v. New York

Odds are the Cowboys will be in their Fauxbacks as they normally do on Thanksgiving which are a dark jersey so the Skins can't go burgundy over white.

White over gold most likely.

87Redskins.png

Maybe because they have no yellow pants.

I do prefer the gold pants to the white.

White over gold most likely.

Call it gold if you want, but that's yellow.

If you showed 100 people this picture and asked "what color is that helmet stripe?" 97 would say yellow.

11-18-2012-robert-griffin-iii-4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a4ec

I prefer the Redskins in white pants. It's less garish than the yellow pants. I kinda wish they'd done like the Chiefs and moved their numbers to the shoulders so they could make room for a big thick sleeve stripe like those jersey used to have (and some players still have).

PvO6ZWJ.png

IMO the Broncos' monochrome uniform is the best mono in the NFL. But that's sort of like being the skinniest kid at fat camp... the best monochrome uniform is still well behind 90% of the real NFL uniforms.

I'll take the texans all navy over Denver's all navy.

Archived