canzman

2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

Madden also once had yellow Packers jerseys, black Bucs jerseys, etc. Doesn't mean the team every actually had those.

For the first time during the Payton Manning-era, the Broncos look semi-normal at home.

201211181851678957962-p2.jpg

201211181647604487532-p2.jpg

I'll say it again: Championhip Navy > Orange Crush.

542604_444474858933418_141063042_n.jpg

:censored:ty way to make pants and socks to look like these guys are going to Yoga practice!!!

And some people wonder why there are so many injuries.

Knees hitting helmets, aren't good for anyone. Concussions happen this way. Plus wearing football pants without pads, just looks bad.

But rest assured, once the NFL mandates everyone wear kneepads and thigh pads next year, football pants will start to look like they are supposed to again.

wonder why the Redskins didn't wear the yellow pants today

Because some teams don't wear the same thing, every week.

The Broncos just never looked right in navy. The Chargers were always the "blue" team in the AFC West, and Denver switching to navy just made a once colourful division look a bit to drab.

the Broncos all-blue is with out a doubt their best look. I'm not saying the orange is a bad look, but the blue is just better.

Broncos look niiiiiiiice

No, they look like crap. The navy jerseys are better than the orange ones (although the Broncos should wear orange). However, wearing them as part of a garbage monochrome look is really, really bad.

Missed opportunity to break out their orange pants (if they do exist) today. They would've looked great with the navy jersey.

No, the theoretical orange pants would have looked horrible with the navy jerseys. The orange pants would have navy swoosh-stripes to match up with the orange and white jerseys. It would look even worse than the Vikings' pants/jersey stripe mess.

For the first time during the Payton Manning-era, the Broncos look semi-normal at home.

201211181851678957962-p2.jpg

201211181647604487532-p2.jpg

I'll say it again: Championhip Navy > Orange Crush.

Love it. Blue/blue/blue looks infinitely better than blue/orange/white.

Redskins are 2-0 in burgundy over white. I'd look to see them wear it Thursday at Dallas followed by burgundy over gold Monday night v. New York

Redskins are 2-0 in burgundy over white. I'd look to see them wear it Thursday at Dallas followed by burgundy over gold Monday night v. New York

Odds are the Cowboys will be in their Fauxbacks as they normally do on Thanksgiving which are a dark jersey so the Skins can't go burgundy over white.

What do you think the plan is with the yellow pants going forward

Maybe because they have no yellow pants.

I do prefer the gold pants to the white.

Odds are the Cowboys will be in their Fauxbacks as they normally do on Thanksgiving which are a dark jersey so the Skins can't go burgundy over white.

White over gold most likely.

Maybe because they have no yellow pants.

I do prefer the gold pants to the white.

White over gold most likely.

Call it gold if you want, but that's yellow.

If you showed 100 people this picture and asked "what color is that helmet stripe?" 97 would say yellow.

11-18-2012-robert-griffin-iii-4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a4ec

I prefer the Redskins in white pants. It's less garish than the yellow pants. I kinda wish they'd done like the Chiefs and moved their numbers to the shoulders so they could make room for a big thick sleeve stripe like those jersey used to have (and some players still have).

Who knows, the Skins might bust out all white on Thursday. I heard they will be in the throwbacks for MNF against the Giants.

IMO the Broncos' monochrome uniform is the best mono in the NFL. But that's sort of like being the skinniest kid at fat camp... the best monochrome uniform is still well behind 90% of the real NFL uniforms.

IMO the Broncos' monochrome uniform is the best mono in the NFL. But that's sort of like being the skinniest kid at fat camp... the best monochrome uniform is still well behind 90% of the real NFL uniforms.

I'll take the texans all navy over Denver's all navy.

2012 Regular Season Week 12 (Part 1)

Texans @ Lions

Qe2gv.jpgG4GYw.jpg

Redskins @ Cowboys

Hs7TA.jpgpuT3o.jpg

Patriots @ Jets

zpqpZ.jpgSGk1P.jpg

Titans @ Jaguars

9JIRi.jpgpKMkp.jpg

Bills @ Colts

OpkkI.jpg9zXp4.jpg