BlueSky

2012 NFL Season Thread

Excuse me while I go slam my head into a car door for a little bit. BRB.

6 losses in a row for the Eagles....first time since 1994. End this season already

Packers didn't look as sharp as I'd like, but Detroit's a lot tougher than their record would have you think and NFC North games are always a crap-shoot regardless of what those records are, so I'll take it.

This is the Packers 9th-straight division win... their most since the NFC Central was created in 1967.

It looks like we may have a tie for the second consecutive week. It's 37-37 in Houston with under 5 minutes to play.

Anything to end the tie games.

EDIT-LOLBrowns

6 losses in a row for the Eagles....first time since 1994. End this season already

Eagles are 4 points from being 0-10 this year. They flat out suck all around.

Dallas dodges an embarrassing loss to the Browns. On a side note, it's Philly-Dallas on Sunday Night in Week 14. With the s****y way the Eagles look, I wonder if that gets pulled from prime time.

Why Chris Myers said the Panthers win

Mark Sanchez and the Jets snapped the Rams' 1-game tying streak this afternoon. Thus, Tebowmania dies down for the next seven days.

I know hockey hasn't used ties in awhile but it used to be "unbeaten" streaks...

Matt Ryan threw 5 INTs.

And the Falcons still win. Because of their defense. Which is the weirdest phrase ever for Falcons fans.

Why Chris Myers said the Panthers win

Because he made a mistake. He immediately corrected himself. Get over it.

Mark Sanchez and the Jets snapped the Rams' 1-game tying streak this afternoon. Thus, Tebowmania dies down for the next seven days.

I know hockey hasn't used ties in awhile but it used to be "unbeaten" streaks...

That's what they say in soccer. Arsenal had an unbeaten campaign in 2004-2005, with 26 wins and 12 draws.

That's what they say in soccer. Arsenal had an unbeaten campaign in 2004-2005, with 26 wins and 12 draws.

I seem to recall some people trying to make something of the Red Wings streak of "not losing" over a 30 game span last year. However, there were ties scattered throughout, with the best true winning streak was actually 6 games. Nobody oustide of "crazy hockey fan" was all that impressed.