2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

I'll be more proud of the Patriots when they're making the Jets look foolish. Again.

Again? Yeah. I'm pretty sure the Jets and Pats have split since Rex came to town -- so okayyyy.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very proud of the Pats right now. Keep it up boys!

Proud? The Patriots doing what they're supposed to do against a team like Tennessee, especially with that noob quarterback of theirs.

Cujo has a point. I'll be more proud of the Patriots when they're making the Jets look foolish. Again.

After a crappy preseason, I was a bit worried about them coming into this game. But today, they're playing quite well.

EDIT: Gronk TD!

I'll be more proud of the Patriots when they're making the Jets look foolish. Again.

Again? Yeah. I'm pretty sure the Jets and Pats have split since Rex came to town -- so okayyyy.

Silly Jets fans.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Β 

Β 

Proud? The Patriots doing what they're supposed to do against a team like Tennessee, especially with that noob quarterback of theirs.

Cujo has a point. I'll be more proud of the Patriots when they're making the Jets look foolish. Again.

After a crappy preseason, I was a bit worried about them coming into this game. But today, they're playing quite well.

Preseason means nothing. Not a thing.

When was the last time Jim Nantz wasn't on CBS call for a Patriots game?

That's exactly what I said. I mean in their defense there aren't really very many better games that they could put on this week. Maybe Bill-Jets but they love to give Marv the Jets, that's another thing I noticed.

Bears offense started out looking like pure vintage 2003 feces, but after that mess they turned it around. Cutler-to-Marshall is destroying the Colts secondary. Luck-to-Wayne is looking very crisp, Wayne's fantasy #'s are not going to be anything to sniff at this year, Manning or no Manning.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This Eagles/Browns thing can't be real. What the hell is happening?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Preseason means nothing. Not a thing.

Didn't the Lions go 4-0 in the 2008 preseason?

spacer.png

The Jags just hauled in their one and only win of the season. :P (Outstanding throw and catch though!)

Nevermind. I missed it, but something tells me JAX squibbed it, giving MIN great field position for that FG. Idiots.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived