2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay Cutler just unleashed an ungodly bomb to Alshon Jeffery for a score. That was one of the most perfect passes I've seen.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Brandon Weedon has a QB rating of 9.2, and Cleveland has the lead.

Vick is getting old. I legitimately think Foles would be a better starter.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Shanahan has pulled a Norv. He's about to blow this game for the Redskins with conservative crap playcalling.

I don't think throwing it on 2nd down was conservative. Way to go Redskins. RG3 looks like a solid QB.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Vick throws 4 picks, and watch, Cleveland will STILL find a way to lose.

There aren't many teams who can find a way to lose a game in which the opposing QB throws four INTs. The Browns are one of them. I honestly believe that team has a legitimate shot at going 0-16 this year.

Thank God I own the Packers. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Something tells me the Brownies are freaking inept... They pick off Vick 4 times and they still lose. Only a totally inept team would let this happen.

BTW, why does the regular season have the same 'Brett Favre Rule' for OT that was in the playoffs last year? They suck... Either have it the way it was or change it to the college rules.

NFL Red Zone is truly one of the greatest television creations ever.

I whole heartedly agree. I got the Sunday Ticket this year for the first time since 1997, and I haven't had to flip between games at all. I watch one channel, and see all that I need to. Love it.

Archived