Penn State considering uniform overhaul

kajeet

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pianoknight, you've posted that here before. It's 1.) still not funny, and 2.) still completely inappropriate. Anyone who finds humor in child abuse is an absolute low-life. You embarrass yourself and the great Cornhusker fanbase.

Moderators, please delete this garbage.

I want to say Penn State used that crying lion logo during the 1990 Blockbuster Bowl against Florida State. I seem to remember it when I was growing up. But I am having a hard time finding photos from this game.

My identity overhaul proposal from March:

http://issuu.com/restoretheroar/docs/pennstate

I am AGAINST changing the uniforms, however.

I still think this proposal, as a whole, is some of the most well thought out and designed work I've seen on the boards in my few years here. This could be EXACTLY what Penn State needs, nothing groundbreaking but something you can rally around as a fan base and still maintain some traditional aspects.

I want to say Penn State used that crying lion logo during the 1990 Blockbuster Bowl against Florida State. I seem to remember it when I was growing up. But I am having a hard time finding photos from this game.

What do you mean by "used"? You mean on their helmets? I don't think that ever happened. That logo is from the early 80's so it had been around.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

What do you mean by "used"? You mean on their helmets? I don't think that ever happened. That logo is from the early 80's so it had been around.

It was on their helmets, which caught me off guard -- even at an early age. I've been looking for photos, but all I could find was a B&W pic of a PSU player from the game head-on.

I think this would look pretty good on a helmet.

AhC0jwUCMAAsA7S.jpg

The Nittany Lion logo needs to go on the helmet and they need to add some striping to the pant and jersey.

A Keystone S has always been and will always be a superior logo than the oval cat logo.

psu3.png

thats your winner

Yes. Just rotate it left a little so that it stands straight up when the players are looking straight ahead.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

they should be forced to wear their current uniforms as long as they are on probation as a matter of punishment/shame/reminder of what not to do...after that they should change their entire look to move forward. from a marketing standpoint I think it would make more sense to relaunch their program when they have a fighting chance as opposed to when they will be competing at a 1aa level.

psu3.png

thats your winner

Perfect time to start a new era and turn the page to a very disgusting and disturbing past. I love their classic uniforms, but if they ever wanted an out to do the change, this is it. I say go for it and I love this mock helmet. Awesome!

Archived