Least Deserving Beloved Logo

OnWis97

That's friggin' legendary. I feel like the apes in 2001 when the giant monolith descends.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the least deserving beloved logo thread. I don't think anyone would call the Thunder logo beloved. Thus, it's not mentioned here. There's plenty of worst logo EVAR threads that prominently feature that logo.

Also, why does the status of the Thunder logo affect how good or bad the Sonics logo is? It doesn't. It's not a best logo in franchise history, or worst logo in a teams history thread.

I got to thinking of the Royals' KC logo when the Twins were playing the Royals and both teams used throwback uniforms. The Royals used an interlocking KC, kind of similar to the Kansas City Athletics, on their caps.

It looked sharp. Really sharp. It just got me thinking the Athletics' KC logo looked a lot better than the Royals' KC.

I know the Royals would never change it, but that Royals' KC probably fits under least deserving beloved logo.

Is it beloved by anyone beyond diehard Royals fans? It has an elegance to it that matches the rest of the package well, but it's not a standalone iconic cap or anything. The KC Athletics' cap logo looked kind of sloppy to me.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived