Chicago Cubs

speedy

Excellent update for such a "classic" team. I'm personally not a fan of the Cubs current logo, it just seems kinda goofy for some reason. Your update makes it look more professional. I love the alternate logo, but I'm not quite sold on the eyes. I think something about the red on white look is throwing it off. The uniforms look fantastic. Love the socks. And I'm in the group that likes the red-billed cap as an alternate. Phenomenal work on this one.

SecondaryLogos.png

I love the mean Cub without the red eye(s)

P.S. What makes the Cubs a "classic team" Not saying the White Sox are, only two MLB franchises can be considered classic, Cardinals and one from New York.

Why can only two be considered classic? Cubs, Dodgers, Red Sox, yes even the White Sox I guess, Tigers, Phillies, Cubs, just to name a few, ALL classic teams. I don't get your criteria.

• 4 weeks later...

Couple updates, but nothing earth-shattering.

Thickened the outline on the primary. Still not as thick as they use presently, though.

CubsRedux1.png

Got rid of the tan, but still kind of stuck on how to integrate red into the logo without it looking like it's possessed.

CubsRedux.png

Thoughts?

Thickened the outline on the primary. Still not as thick as they use presently, though.

CubsRedux1.png

Got rid of the tan, but still kind of stuck on how to integrate red into the logo without it looking like it's possessed.

CubsRedux.png

Thoughts?

Take the bottom blue and white one and put it in the red circle like the past sleeve patches and you'll be good.

SecondaryLogos.png

I love the mean Cub without the red eye(s)

P.S. What makes the Cubs a "classic team" Not saying the White Sox are, only two MLB franchises can be considered classic, Cardinals and one from New York.

I'd say a "classic team" is any team that can trace its lineage back to the "original 8" of either league.

CubsRedux1.png

CubsRedux.png

Thoughts?

Take the bottom blue and white one and put it in the red circle like the past sleeve patches and you'll be good.

I like the new primary a lot. The cubbie face, as you stated, needs a bit of help. I know this seems cheap, but maybe play with putting the flat-blue cubbie into some sort of badge or round patch?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived