Logolympiad Voting: Event 10

Wow, it's been almost 24 hours since voting closed and still theres not a single inquiry as to where the results are!

Anyway, I had to search around for another podium, because we have 4 medalists. The big story here is that Avenger's gold streak has come to an end, as Shiznit came away with the lopsided victory. Avenger held on for silver, but was one vote away from sharing it 3-ways.

medal10b.gif Paynomind

medal10b.gifGordie

medal10s.gifAvenger

medal10g.gifShiznit1083

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standings Update!!!

Shiznit's amazing concept had catapulted him up from 8th to 4th place with 5 points. Pretty damn impressive. Gordie earns his 3rd medal to keep pace with Shiznit at 4th place. Paynomind with the bronze put him in sole posession of 2nd place with 8 points, but joel_fiasco is only one point behind. Avenger gets another medal, increasing his points total to a whopping 17.

With only 4 events left, and with paynomind and joel_fiasco not entering the next event, means that Avenger has officially clinched at least a tie for 1st place and the Logolympiad championship. Paynomind needs to earn gold in the final 3 events to tie Avenger.

Who knows what will happen? Stuned to the final 4 events of the Logolympiad!

Complete Results

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Many congratulations to Shiznit! If I had to pick one concept to beat mine, it would have been his, so I'm glad that he did. Thanks for the votes, and I'll be back in event 12. :)

Congratulations, Shiznit. In a competition with a lot of great entries, yours was the standout.

Congrats again to Avenger and Paynomind.

Great work by all the entrants in this event. It took me 20 minutes to narrow it down to my three favourites. :grin:

Excellent job, everyone! Congrats to shiz for his gold, and to av and gordie for their award-winning work! Very nicely done, gents.

Thank you to all who voted, and thanks very much to all who voted for me. I know it seems like the climate around here isn't very friendly to those who vote for me, so thank you for doing so anyway. It sure says something to me that I can medal even after some folks have proclaimed a voting boycott for my work. Thanks again for taking the time, and giving me your vote, I really do appreciate it.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Congrats again, all. And thanks to Braden for updating the standings.

Looks like Avenger is a lock for the top prize, but it's good to see there's a horse-race for the other two. Right now, it's even still possible for a complete newcomer to walk away with 2nd or 3rd.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived