DB8's adidas UNRIVALED

Deion.Blackwell8

Hey guys, I have decided to start a series of adidas UNRIVALED techfit uniforms. So this is basically like adidas version of the Nike pro combat rivalry uniforms that we see every year. Not sure how many of these I will do so I'll just go with it.

Tennessee Volunteers

First team has to be my Tennessee Volunteers. This is based off of Tennessee set from 1963. The set was nicknamed the "Halloween Jerseys" because the were primarily black and orange. They only made it for one season. These would be worn against South Carolina on October 27...the last game before Halloween.

Tennessee.png

Put a black T on the helmet, and they're perfect.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Obviously I'm partial to Nebraska, but I'd love to see your take on a Husker & Badger set since Adidas supplies both schools and both Nebraska and Wisconsin will be wearing alts in their game this season.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Nebraska Cornhuskers

BLACKSHIRTS. Look, I know Blackshirts is just a nickname for the Nebraska defense. But I think this look is great & it still represents Nebraska in a way. When I think blackshirts I think Nebraska football before I think Nebraska football's defense. I messed around with some throwback looks, I even tried to blend eras a little. This is what looked best IMO. Other than the "blackshirts", I went with an update on the helmet that will match the pants and I also went ahead and went with the N that the rest of Nebraska athletics uses. Also, sublimated corn on the undershirts.

Nebraska.png

Wisconsin is up next...

Great job Deion! Wisconsin's red helmet should make people less confused about the similarities between Wisconsin and Nebraska. I wish that red helmet should be used full time. Can't wait for Michigan! (**) (**) (**) (**) (*.5)

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

These aren't as crazy as I expected since they are one-off uniforms but that doesn't mean they are bad.

In fact, they all are very good looks, I wouldn't mind that being a permanent away uniform for Wisconsin, the one thing I'm not crazy about is the W logo, I think the motion W or the throwback W they are using this season would look better.

Love the Nebraska look, although I'm not crazy about the outline around their N logo but thats a nitpick I have with their logo not your concept.

For Tennessee I'd also suggest going with a black "T" logo on the helmet, don't wont them to look too much like Alabama :P. Would love to see you go real out of the box with someone soon like Michigan or Mississippi State.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived