College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ohio Bobcats are going all the way this year!

Considering they only won the MAC Championship by 1 point last season, and overall were the 3rd best team. I would hope not.

But as far as uniforms, I hope they drop the terrible black uniforms. What does the weird tribal pattern have to do with OU?

To be honest I have no clue what the pattern is supposed to be. And I actually have a feeling Ohio will go a long way. They will at least make the Sweet 16. Yes we got a new coach but we gained an experienced coach. We only lost one player who was a senior and he barely got playing time. We pretty much have the same team we had a year ago. I know a national championship is a long run but I think Ohio can make a little run.

I'm sure there will be a team in Northeast Ohio that will have something to say about that haha

Kent State, right?

6fQjS3M.png

Considering they only won the MAC Championship by 1 point last season, and overall were the 3rd best team. I would hope not.

But as far as uniforms, I hope they drop the terrible black uniforms. What does the weird tribal pattern have to do with OU?

To be honest I have no clue what the pattern is supposed to be. And I actually have a feeling Ohio will go a long way. They will at least make the Sweet 16. Yes we got a new coach but we gained an experienced coach. We only lost one player who was a senior and he barely got playing time. We pretty much have the same team we had a year ago. I know a national championship is a long run but I think Ohio can make a little run.

I'm sure there will be a team in Northeast Ohio that will have something to say about that haha

Kent State, right?

or (gags a little) Akron. I'm hoping thee Flashes finish this season. It was pretty depressing that they were knocked out of hte CBI tourney in the first round.

Here's TCU's new court (using new purple, new font on endlines, and B12 logo):

AxImULHCEAEPiB0.jpg

They should be getting new unis, too, but I haven't seen them yet.

off topic, but those seats are pretty far off the court aren't they?

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Here's TCU's new court (using new purple, new font on endlines, and B12 logo):

AxImULHCEAEPiB0.jpg

They should be getting new unis, too, but I haven't seen them yet.

off topic, but those seats are pretty far off the court aren't they?

It's partly the lens used, but there are several rows of (nicely padded) temp seats that go there for basketball games. Michael Irvin used to sit down there when his niece, Sandora Irvin, played for TCU>

Kent State, right?

or (gags a little) Akron. I'm hoping thee Flashes finish this season. It was pretty depressing that they were knocked out of hte CBI tourney in the first round.

(I'm trying to piss vmd9 off... don't mention his precious Zips.)

6fQjS3M.png

C'mon guys, let's try and keep the fandom to a minimum here to keep the thread on topic....

Anyhow, I think the state outline in the A&M court is now too small. However, MSU's new court is a fantastic upgrade IMO....

Well compared to the previous state outline, any outline would look small. I dont know how I didn't notice this until now, but the parquet has been removed as well. This cleans up the look alot. Here are the last 2 court designs for a comparison.

reed-arena-texas-am.jpg

AggieCourt1.jpg

Here's another shot of Mizzou's new court

405261_10150253244084969_152720209_n.jpg

That looks good except for the use of team name on the court. Seems kind of unnecessary to have it say Tigers twice on the court right by the logo of a Tiger, especially in a conference that already has 2 other schools with Tigers as the mascot. It would look better being used in the out of bounds somewhere IMO

Kent State, right?

(I'm trying to piss vmd9 off... don't mention his precious Zips.)

It already made my stomach turn.

C'mon guys, let's try and keep the fandom to a minimum here to keep the thread on topic....

Anyhow, I think the state outline in the A&M court is now too small. However, MSU's new court is a fantastic upgrade IMO....

Well compared to the previous state outline, any outline would look small. I dont know how I didn't notice this until now, but the parquet has been removed as well. This cleans up the look alot. Here are the last 2 court designs for a comparison.

reed-arena-texas-am.jpg

AggieCourt1.jpg

That floor from the Gillispie/Turgeon era will always hold a special place in my heart. Gotta love the state of Texas stretching from key to shining key.

reed-arena-texas-am.jpg

AggieCourt1.jpg

That floor from the Gillispie/Turgeon era will always hold a special place in my heart. Gotta love the state of Texas stretching from key to shining key.

I have a special place for that alcoholic and I am sure you do not want to know where it is. The only great thing about Gillispie is that his failure brought us John Calipari!

spacer.png

Archived