College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mississippi St. is wearing bright yellow Adidas shoes and socks. THEIR COLORS ARE MAROON AND WHITE!

I really hope this is some sort of Maui Invitational promotional thing.

It is. I remember last year someone was wearing blue (Tennessee?) and it wasn't one of their school colors.

Mississippi St. is wearing bright yellow Adidas shoes and socks. THEIR COLORS ARE MAROON AND WHITE!

It is. I remember last year someone was wearing blue (Tennessee?) and it wasn't one of their school colors.

blue is one of tennessee's colors

http://prettytough.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/si-cover-parker.jpg

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

http://prettytough.c...over-parker.jpg

Blue is only used for the Lady Vols. It's not school wide.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

http://prettytough.c...over-parker.jpg

Blue is only used for the Lady Vols. It's not school wide.

I think he meant that last year all Adidas schools wore blue shoes in the Thanksgiving tournaments and they're all wearing yellow shoes this year. I saw UCLA wear them the other day. I didn't think anything of it since it was a school color.

It is. Chaminade who'se colors are blue (and maybe silver and black) are also wearing bright yellow adidas shoes and socks.

Doesn't look like the Nike schools have new shoes for this tourney as they have in the past.

It is. Chaminade who'se colors are blue (and maybe silver and black) are also wearing bright yellow adidas shoes and socks.

Doesn't look like the Nike schools have new shoes for this tourney as they have in the past.

They are the socks from the gift bag the player received. They posted this photo on FB and if you shared it you could win it. So I'm just guessing the players actually wore the stuff they got. The Nike schools probably couldn't wear them for obvious reasons (thank god for Illinois' sake).

559287_520870731265107_2102345627_n.jpg

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived