College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The three early ACC/Big 10 games are all color vs. color.

Iowa (black) vs. Va Tech (grey)

Florida State (gold) vs. Minnesota (maroon)

NC State (red) vs. Michigan (yellow)

Wonder if this will stick for the rest of the Challenge games. I hope so. The rest of the matchups work for it to happen.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Never thought I'd see Notre Dame wear black.... KU is inching closer with the recent black football unis.

It would not have been that bad if the numbers were outlined in gold instead of being blue outlined in green.

I never could see the number. What is the point of having the numbers on the uniform if you cannot see it. Just awful.

Never thought I'd see Notre Dame wear black.... KU is inching closer with the recent black football unis.

ND has worn black since 2006:

KYLEMCALARNEY250_1010.jpg

4365386.jpeg?w=320

The last time they wore black prior to tonight was the 2009-2010 season, though.

Personally, I miss these alts last worn in 2007-2008:

ncb_a_mcalarney2_195.jpg

If you're wondering why somebody knows anything about ND basketball, I've had season tickets for the past 8 years or so.

Sidenote: I was at the ND game tonight and could not read any numbers. The uniforms look neat up close, but the numbers are illegible anywhere outside of 10 feet away.

In the highlights I saw, it initially looked like they were just blank black jerseys. Just awful.

Wow, I was reading here and expected them to be bad, but after seeing pictures I was wrong. Those are awful. I don't know why they would make a black jersey and not use any gold at all in it.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived