College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude. Not everything is about Louisville.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

If you could sum up Milwaukee's season in one picture...

532483_310812739020714_1598739819_n.jpg

Have I mentioned I :censored: hate adidas?

Wow, the uniform is atrocious! I can hardly read the wordmark and it nearly ripped off of Louisville's.

Even though that's the schools official wordmark

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Just like football for the past few years, BYU and Utah basketball teams both wore their dark uniforms this weekend in a game played at BYU:

1049957.jpg1049942.jpg

I like the color vs. color matchup. I also like the black side stripe; it pops quite well.

Also, Utah State wore its gray 3rds against UC Davis at the World Vision Classic tournament:

1056423.jpg

In artificial light, the gray looks distinct from white.

I'd also argue that their basketball uniforms are a case of looking better in action.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

If you could sum up Milwaukee's season in one picture...

<MILwAUKE>

Have I mentioned I :censored: hate adidas?

Wow, the uniform is atrocious! I can hardly read the wordmark and it nearly ripped off of Louisville's.

...and people wonder why I seem obsessed with Milwaukee's brand. :P

Dude. Not everything is about Louisville.

Consider this the proverbial blind squirrel finding a nut... that is indeed Louisville's font, which happens to be a font offered by adidas.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but it's not like they stole something proprietary from Louisville.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Just like football for the past few years, BYU and Utah basketball teams both wore their dark uniforms this weekend in a game played at BYU:

1049957.jpg1049942.jpg

I like the color vs. color matchup. I also like the black side stripe; it pops quite well.

Also, Utah State wore its gray 3rds against UC Davis at the World Vision Classic tournament:

1056423.jpg

In artificial light, the gray looks distinct from white.

I'd also argue that their basketball uniforms are a case of looking better in action.

Utah State looks nice. Nichols State looks horrible. It's just absolutely bland, and it makes me want to burn down Adidas' headquarters.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I'm loving this so much as a Green Bay fan.

As a GB fan, could you please tell your school to stick to their own friggin' colors?

50baaa8f8da6d.image.jpg

Tell me about it. This whole newfound love for black for all Phoenix teams really grinds my gears

Worst of all, those would be some GORGEOUS unis it weren't for all the black.

Frankly, I'd love to see Milwaukee go back to their original colors (dark green & white) and mascot (Green Gulls)... maybe they and GB can work out some kind of trade. :P

does anyone know of any other schools that are using the Duke Hyper elite template for their uniforms this year? I know that JMU, TCU, Marshall,and even VT used what looked to be the same template for one game...

tumblr_mb0pl2MmOf1qzpg3ro1_500.jpg

1112226.jpg

New+Basketball+Uniform.jpg

Kent State has a gray version of that template. It's not graphite either.

Archived