College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BA__FErCQAAEGwv.jpg

Well I feel like these need to be discussed. Personally, I hate them. They look bulky and obese. And supposedly more to come... Nike

(North Carolina Tar Heels on 1/26, Baylor Lady Bears on 1/30, Villanova Wildcats on 1/30, Southern California Trojans on 1/30, Ohio State Buckeyes on 2/5, Kentucky Wildcats on 2/12, Stanford Cardinal (Women) on 2/15, Georgetown Hoyas on 2/15, Duke Blue Devils on 2/16, Texas Longhorns on 2/16 and Connecticut Huskies (Women) on 3/4.)

I dont like a logo on the front except in baseball which these kinda look like they are in the same vein as the farm-n-fleet knock off baseball jerseys of a nba team. The spurs wore something similar this year and so did UNC in like '91...

san-antonio-spurs-silver-alternate-jersey-2.jpg

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

BA__FErCQAAEGwv.jpg

Well I feel like these need to be discussed. Personally, I hate them. They look bulky and obese. And supposedly more to come... Nike

(North Carolina Tar Heels on 1/26, Baylor Lady Bears on 1/30, Villanova Wildcats on 1/30, Southern California Trojans on 1/30, Ohio State Buckeyes on 2/5, Kentucky Wildcats on 2/12, Stanford Cardinal (Women) on 2/15, Georgetown Hoyas on 2/15, Duke Blue Devils on 2/16, Texas Longhorns on 2/16 and Connecticut Huskies (Women) on 3/4.)

I dont like a logo on the front except in baseball which these kinda look like they are in the same vein as the farm-n-fleet knock off baseball jerseys of a nba team. The spurs wore something similar this year and so did UNC in like '91...

I can't wait for the Illinois version with the Chief on them! ;) Also, didn't Nike try the logo instead of the school name in the late 90's or early 2000's? Didn't it fail miserably?

BA__FErCQAAEGwv.jpg

Actually, I do not have an issue with these at all for Gonzaga. I think it has less to do with the specific cut/design, but that it is IMHO much better looking than their BFBS "ZAGS" uniform.

I just wonder how different the Georgetown look will actually be.

BA__FErCQAAEGwv.jpg

This appears to be the same uniform template the US wore in the Olympics.

After looking at those jerseys, I'm reacting just like Lights Out's avatar.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Lastnight Auburn elected to wear orange at home against Kentucky to make it a very colorful but great looking game. Anyone know how often they do this?

50fb82a0dc85f.image.jpg

Also, i don't know what to think of a UK version of the gonzaga logo jersey. It will almost assuredly have the block UK logo since that is the court logo. I guess i'll wait and see.

At least they got the flag pattern right.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but I love the design of having a logo on the front of a basketball jersey. So sue me B)

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived