College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Color vs. color alert for the UNC-NC State game.

It looks really nice IMO.

Wait a second, I thought NC was supposed to wear their special Nike jerseys today... Am I remembering wrong?

I think it was their normal powder blue jerseys with the white diamonds one the sides.

Wright State had there Blackout game tonight. Unfortunately there was some miscommunication with UIC and they wore red. It was difficult to tell teams apart at times

But... Wright State's colors are green and yellow. Even if they wore black, it shouldn't have clashed if UIC wore red. :therock:

Um, can anyone explain why Sparty are wearing practice uniforms today?

I do not understand MSU's incorporation of gold and shift to a darker green. They look like Notre Dame (a football rival) or Baylor or Oregon. State has a beautiful shade of green and they are the team in major college athetics who use green and white as their two primary colors. Big game on National Television and they're wearing this?

Um, can anyone explain why Sparty are wearing practice uniforms today?

It's that stupid Nike promotion. Just like last year when they had their national champion teams wear gray uniforms at home, this year they've given a bunch of teams special road uniforms, though I don't know the criteria they used to choose the teams.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Looks like Kansas is going to be wearing the adidas monotones tonight.

BBsu1t2CcAAsaz7_zpsb8699c11.jpg

Oh those look amaizing.

Seriously? The blues don't match, not enough contrast, the school name has a red outline while the logo has a white outline and you think they look amazing?

Oh those look amaizing.

Seriously? The blues don't match, not enough contrast, the school name has a red outline while the logo has a white outline and you think they look amazing?

The blues don't match because the material on the numbers is different, just like the NBA Christmas Day jerseys. In most lights, it matches. In some, it doesn't. Every color-on-color jersey has had this issue, even black ones.

Oh those look amaizing.

The blues don't match because the material on the numbers is different, just like the NBA Christmas Day jerseys. In most lights, it matches. In some, it doesn't. Every color-on-color jersey has had this issue, even black ones.

Those are going to be impossible to read during gameday. How have they not figured that out yet? Or do they just not care.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

All the better to get upset in... :devil:

And this might interest some of you. WVU will be striping the coliseum tonight for the Kansas game. I don't think it'll turn out as nice as striping Mountaineer Field looked this year against Baylor, but we'll see.

stripe-the-coliseum.jpeg

90758391980.gif

Archived