College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

Colorado State is a big name on the mid major scene this year. I assume this was Boise's biggest game of the year.

Not even close to the biggest game of the year, since SDSU, UNLV, and New Mexico are also in Boise's conference, plus they played Creighton and Michigan State OOC.

Eh, still pretty close. Not like I said Wyoming or something. CSU is legit, clearly BSU thought it was a big enough game for a black-out.

90758391980.gif

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's another school that uses the Duke template. Hadn't realized that before.

Yeah it seems to be very overused. Now 4 teams in the Mountain West alone use it (New Mexico, Wyoming, Nevada). And I can think of a ton of other teams that use it now (Creighton, St. Louis, the list goes on and on)

SDSU also used that template for their camo jerseys for the carrier game against Syracuse

sig.jpg

Colorado State is a big name on the mid major scene this year. I assume this was Boise's biggest game of the year.

Not even close to the biggest game of the year, since SDSU, UNLV, and New Mexico are also in Boise's conference, plus they played Creighton and Michigan State OOC.

Eh, still pretty close. Not like I said Wyoming or something. CSU is legit, clearly BSU thought it was a big enough game for a black-out.

That logic doesn't fly here. Boise also did a blackout in football vs. UNLV (one of the worst teams in the MWC), and no one would argue that was a "big game."

Despite opting out you can still buy Michigan and NC State sleeve jerseys and shorts on Eastbay

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:201025/sku:7540039/adidas-college-impact-camo-premier-jersey-mens/nc-state-wolfpack/?cm=basketball_X

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Not feeling the yellow on those, USF just dont look right if its not gold

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

The shorts are pretty wild, but I actually kinda like them. They're unique and a bit over the top, but look much better than the Adidas zubaz.

BFGSIMICIAApD-i.jpg

Anyone else think its kinda funny how 2 yrs ago these woulda been "outrageous" but after what Adidas has rolled out these are fairly safe and subdued?

I have to see them on the court but they look pretty cool and unique. Hopefully every other ua school doesn't have the exact same uniform.

Archived