College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8552659583_48eccc7cd7_b.jpg

It's the "board short" of basketball shorts. Wear them at the beach or on the hardwood. Pretty clever for a team from Tampa.

I really like those shorts, much better than the other crazy unis released recently.

NrSFCFV.jpg

No mention of the baselines at the Big East tournament?

hr44jfN.jpg

It keeps messing with my head, and I swear, the first time I saw it, it took me 20 minutes to realize that those weren't just signs erected on the baseline.

The Raptors have something similar and lots of soccer teams are laying down vinyl banners that have the same effect behind the goal.

hr44jfN.jpg

It keeps messing with my head, and I swear, the first time I saw it, it took me 20 minutes to realize that those weren't just signs erected on the baseline.

Soccer and rugby teams in Europe have been doing this for years. They can even paint logos like this on grass fields. I been wondering for a few years when these would start showing up in the US.

I guess Michigan was joking when they said they were not going to wear the adidas clown uniforms at least they look better than the others

734116_483272185055223_1322120088_n.jpg

Proof there wearing them from there Facebook page

"Michigan will wear the blue camouflage uniforms produced by adidas during today’s game against Wisconsin. As the lower seed, the Wolverines have to wear their dark road uniforms and the players selected the tank version of the new adidas post-season uniforms".

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

I guess Michigan was joking when they said they were not going to wear the adidas clown uniforms at least they look better less bad than the others

I hope that does not mean Wisconsin is going to wear some of this crap. And by now there is no reason for me to think they won't bow to Adidas's billboarding. The "W" football jersey at Nebraska and the Silver numbers you cannot see on TV at Northwestern and for a later home game.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

hr44jfN.jpg

Soccer and rugby teams in Europe have been doing this for years. They can even paint logos like this on grass fields. I been wondering for a few years when these would start showing up in the US.

I know this is really really picky... but id prefer the "front" of the sign at lease be centered with the court...

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived