College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stuck at work. What's wisconsin wearing?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

No mention of the baselines at the Big East tournament?

hr44jfN.jpg

It keeps messing with my head, and I swear, the first time I saw it, it took me 20 minutes to realize that those weren't just signs erected on the baseline.

Soccer and rugby teams in Europe have been doing this for years. They can even paint logos like this on grass fields. I been wondering for a few years when these would start showing up in the US.

I know this is really really picky... but id prefer the "front" of the sign at lease be centered with the court...

I think it is actually centered on the baseline, but it just doesn't look like it on television. When the show the camera above the basket you can see it's centered.

I'm not liking the trend of conference tournaments adopting the NCAA court format. Both the Big 10 and SEC have done this...city name at one end, venue name at the other in generic block fonts.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

I just can't believe that fans, coaches, and players have allowed these ridiculous uniforms to be worn during the most important part of the season?! Get them to wear these throughout the reg season but leave tournament time choices all to the schools! All these unis are getting kinda dumb and it seems as though no one cares what it looks like they just do it.

Why is Adidas so uncreative? Nike does special uniforms too, but at least the uniforms have different design elements. Adidas just gives every team the same uniform in their colors. What makes it even worse is that these are basically the same uniforms they had for the postseason last year. They used the same camo/stripe pattern.

I don't remember that. I was at a bar watching some games and it was odd seeing the regular CBS graphics on one game and the March Madness graphics on the other.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Pac12 probably had the worst court of any tournament this weekend. To me it looked like they re-purposed an old NCAA tourney court, swapped out the center logo and added PAC12 stickers on the baseline. Not a fan of their branding/logos to begin with. But the court just seemed really lazy and cheap.

Big10 was pretty bad too, but mainly because I can't stand that center court graphic they use.

Big10 was pretty bad too, but mainly because I can't stand that center court graphic they use.

I like it, but I wonder if next year might be the last year for it. Rutgets and Maryland are joining for the 2014-2015 season. It might be too intricate with their colors added to it.

I like it, but I wonder if next year might be the last year for it. Rutgets and Maryland are joining for the 2014-2015 season. It might be too intricate with their colors added to it.

I was going through that logo matching up the colors to which team they belonged to and realized they used navy blue and like a light blue for State Penn... wonder why.

Also they don't utilize white in that logo either. Wisky and Nebraska should be red and white, not red & black. But that's just me nitpicking

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

I was going through that logo matching up the colors to which team they belonged to and realized they used navy blue and like a light blue for State Penn... wonder why.

Also they don't utilize white in that logo either. Wisky and Nebraska should be red and white, not red & black. But that's just me nitpicking

They probably didn't use white for those teams because it wouldn't look good on the basketball court. It would look like there were blank spaces in the logo.

Archived