College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams have those "Rise to the Occasion" warm up shirts... So which team do you really want to rise to the occasion, Adidas??

"Whoa whoa whoa Adidas, who the hell is this?" - (Both schools to Adidas on Monday night when shoot-around starts.)

In that case michigan might wear there "WE ON" shirts.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Both teams have those "Rise to the Occasion" warm up shirts... So which team do you really want to rise to the occasion, Adidas??

"Whoa whoa whoa Adidas, who the hell is this?" - (Both schools to Adidas on Monday night when shoot-around starts.)

In that case michigan might wear there "WE ON" shirts.

I really want them to. That shirt has more of a "normal game" feel if that makes any sense.... and plus it's been our thing all year. We On!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Is Louisville a ncaa champion with the most disgusting jerseys ever? I don't watch college basketball because it is boring and the quality of basketball is lame so I have no idea but would love to see worse jerseys than this tonight.

spacer.png

Is Louisville a ncaa champion with the most disgusting jerseys ever? I don't watch college basketball because it is boring and the quality of basketball is lame so I have no idea but would love to see worse jerseys than this tonight.

Just watch 90s Era Arena Football.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I stopped reading right there.../facepalm

Michigan2013shirt.png

So does that mean Michigan are going back to Nike or does Nike have the Final four gear exclusive deal?

Louisville had same shirts, they're also an Adidas school.

Nike has a deal for the Final Four gear this year.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Michigan2013shirt.png

So does that mean Michigan are going back to Nike or does Nike have the Final four gear exclusive deal?

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I was hopeful that with the disasters that was the sleeved unis Michigan said stuff this direction we are changing back to Nike...aww well one can only dream I guess

Michigan2013shirt.png

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I was hopeful that with the disasters that was the sleeved unis Michigan said stuff this direction we are changing back to Nike...aww well one can only dream I guess

I believe the Adidas-Michigan deal is 8 years, starting in 2008.

You bring up an interesting point though; I wonder what kind of history there is in regard to schools dropping their sponsor.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

last night was a major disappointment as a Michigan fan, but also hate it as a Design fan, because i wanted to see a Nike shirt with this design:

CHA

[block M]

PIO

NS!

Dangit! :(

What, you don't like this beauty from adidas? 42-69490-F.jpg

would u rather me say "horribly wrong grammar term"? also, they're not "urban" in Africa. i'm speaking of uneducated masses. does no one else think "WE ON" sounds odd and classless?

I agree. Especially bad/ idiotic from a university

Archived