College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

The gradients are bad, but I see Adidas is ditching the necklace. Thank God.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Indiana, Kansas, UCLA and Wisconsin designs looked the same for me, but these jumped out:

52-89212-F.jpg

52-89213-F.jpg

Texas A&M is using the same template as Michigan. Their subtle pattern on the shorts and jerseys are stars.

I think it applies to the team. Texas A&M has the stars from their logo. I think Michigan's are Block M's for their gradient pattern.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

the Indiana, Kansas, UCLA and Wisconsin designs looked the same for me, but these jumped out:

52-89212-F.jpg

52-89213-F.jpg

Texas A&M is using the same template as Michigan. Their subtle pattern on the shorts and jerseys are stars.

I think it applies to the team. Texas A&M has the stars from their logo. I think Michigan's are Block M's for their gradient pattern.

I don't see miniature block M's in that gradient pattern on Michigan's shorts. I see stars/diamonds.

EDIT: Maybe the block M's are there, at an angle. They still look like stars.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

52-89212-F.jpg

52-89213-F.jpg

I don't see miniature block M's in that gradient pattern on Michigan's shorts. I see stars/diamonds.

They definitely look like block M's. It's a nice touch for sure.

Tf9TG.jpg

52-89212-F.jpg

52-89213-F.jpg

They definitely look like block M's. It's a nice touch for sure.

Its kinda cool, I wanna see how they work for the rest of the teams.

I kinda view it as just a Nike rip-off in a way. Combating the hole pattern that nike puts on their shorts. But im a lil too Nikified. I do hate the tempalted Adidas uni's. They all look the same, maybe this set will break that up a bit.

the Indiana, Kansas, UCLA and Wisconsin designs looked

the same for me, but these jumped out:

52-89212-F.jpg

52-89213-F.jpg

I think it applies to the team. Texas A&M has the stars from their logo. I think Michigan's are Block M's for their gradient

pattern.

So adidas is ripping off Russell now? Wow.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Oh man, what a downgrade. Under Armour, what have you done to the Terrapins? Maryland's entire identity stinks now.

What is Maryland's sudden fascination with that wordmark? I mean this is getting ridiculous already, just but the damn M flag back on the court, or even the Terp.

That wordmark is now the primary wordmark...the "M" logo and the Terp are still part of the identity package:

MarylandUOf_ATHWMK01a_2011-9999_SCC_SRGB_zps749c58c2.png

Uniforms don't get much more lukewarm and uninteresting than that. "Clean" some may say, "cheap" is more of what comes to mind in this case.

I don't see why this style of jersey has gone the way of the dinosaur only to be replaced by over-tight sleeveless shirts that have a bare minimum of detail.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Uniforms don't get much more lukewarm and uninteresting than that. "Clean" some may say, "cheap" is more of what comes to mind in this case.

I don't see why this style of jersey has gone the way of the dinosaur only to be replaced by over-tight sleeveless shirts that have a bare minimum of detail.

The uniforms aren't all white. The Nike template that Iowa State uses is the old Syracuse one, back when the SoD meant super-baggy shorts.

387663_10150420514732201_342858780_n.jpg

6812257506_f163afb409_c.jpg

Here are Northwestern's new UA practice uniforms. I'm not a huge fan. I don't like the split Northwestern stripe and while I like the idea of the stone pattern, as Lukas says, a lot of universities have stone buildings. Hopefully the game uniforms don't follow this template.

8005953186_a4377387f8.jpg

Here are Northwestern's new UA practice uniforms. I'm not a huge fan. I don't like the split Northwestern stripe and while I like the idea of the stone pattern, as Lukas says, a lot of universities have stone buildings. Hopefully the game uniforms don't follow this template.

8005953186_a4377387f8.jpg

I don't know weather I hate this cause it just bad... Or I love it cause it makes NU look so bad (sorry for the fandom).

Archived