College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not unusual. I've seen Ohio State gear in Under Armour and adidas. It's just not official "team" gear.

I did a quick search on google for "Kentucky Wildcats Adidas" and several different t-shirts showed up, but the funny thing is I looked at 5 of them and none had the Adidas logo on the shirt itself. Thanks everyone for pointing this out to me, I just never really paid attention.

spacer.png

adidas "Bleed Out" line is coming. See PDF.

Why is Alabama, Syracuse, UConn, Iowa, Oregon State and Alabama in this style guide? They are all Nike schools the last time I checked.

Missouri is there as well. I see shirts and fan apparel from Adidas, Under Armour, Nike, etc. for them all the time. The schools may be Nike in football, basketball, and other sports, but Nike doesn't have exclusive rights to make all the merch.

I have seen generic companies make college themed apparel, but I never seen a company like Adidas make anything from a Nike school as I have never seen Nike create apparel from an Adidas school.

I have a Nike Mississippi State hat, and they are an adidas school, have been for 5 years.

how old is that hat? MissSt used to be a Nike school.

3 or 4. It has the new modified logo on it. We haven't been with Nike since Jackie Sherril was the HC( around 10 years ago).

The Alabama uniforms aren't bad, but the shorts look like they are from a different set than the shirts. Wonder if Durants shoes will have team bank colors this year. That's my guess since Bama is wearing them.

The Alabama uniforms aren't bad, but the shorts look like they are from a different set than the shirts. Wonder if Durants shoes will have team bank colors this year. That's my guess since Bama is wearing them.

I hope the blue and orange shoes looked bad with teams like Texas.

The Alabama uniforms aren't bad, but the shorts look like they are from a different set than the shirts.

I agree. The tops aren't flowing naturally here. The collar is a new style too I think but the triangles on the shorts need something in the tops to unite them.

huh?

huh?

Didn't players on Texas wear the blue and orange KD shoes last year?

Edit: Nevermind, I was wrong. They wore these in the tournament though.

nike-zoom-kd-iv-texas-longhorns-release-date-1.jpg

huh?

They got those before the tourney. They have gotten TB KDs every year (white/desert orange, not the ones with blue, etc for OKC). Last year they also got Nerf and Weatherman KDs.

huh?

They got those before the tourney. They have gotten TB KDs every year (white/desert orange, not the ones with blue, etc for OKC). Last year they also got Nerf and Weatherman KDs.

That must have been what I was thinking of by blue and orange.

These....Nerf-Nike-Zoom-KD-IV1.jpg

Archived