New Detroit Lions Facemask?

skizum1

No one's unsettled. We're just commenting on a very unusual and odd occurrence happening on the boards.

We allowed to do that, right?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Bogus helmet. Replica jersey. And phutmasterflex cannot be serious.

I wish it was a joke, but Snoop Lion is real and he does have that reggae album...

The Joke

Your Head

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Bogus helmet. Replica jersey. And phutmasterflex cannot be serious.

I wish it was a joke, but Snoop Lion is real and he does have that reggae album...

The Joke

Your Head

You may want to hit that return key a few more times to give us a more accurate representation of this amazing lack of comprehension.

No one's unsettled. We're just commenting on a very unusual and odd occurrence happening on the boards.

We allowed to do that, right?

you'll comment about nothing and like it!

Sorry, there was another thread where the same stuff was being complained about, and then I was reading the complaints about the name change thing not working and the report button not working, and it just seems like everyone complains about everything. Theres a difference between giving a heads up about something and just flat out complaining. Add that to my frustrating day ive haf and I posted wht I did.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Sounds like you're the only mod that half-ass cares. Maybe some of your fellow, less active mods need to be replaced. Or at the very least, re-evaluated.

Archived