Locker Room thread

gdu

This has been a college thread so far ... but in the big league, the Jags just dropped $3mil on renovating their locker room.

{Locker Room Pic}

video tour: http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Jaguars-locker-room-tour/9dadaa72-8824-434e-a75f-42913d28bd1b

Does the college team that shares the stadium get to use that locker room?

No. They have two other locker rooms in the stadium.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as much locker room, but here's Ivor Wynne Stadium, home of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats

And our Jr. A team, the Hamilton Red Wings

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Butler could probably redo theirs to look less like the local high school locker room....

They probably could, but maybe they decided to keep it as is to match the workmanlike quality of their team.

The only professional sports locker room I've ever been in ->

LockerRoomTour_slide.jpg

That's just the dressing area. The rest of it is pretty cool, but I couldn't find any pictures.

HA! That font does exist!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I find it odd that most of these college locker rooms seem to be better than professional one's... like the Clippers for example. If you get drafted from Duke or Arizona to the Clippers you're downgrading when it comes to locker rooms (maybe when it comes to basketball also, heyyooo!).

To be fair, Staples houses four professional teams, so there isn't a ton of space for massive, state-of-the-art locker rooms.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The only professional sports locker room I've ever been in ->

LockerRoomTour_slide.jpg

That's just the dressing area. The rest of it is pretty cool, but I couldn't find any pictures.

To add to this, they flip a :censored: if you walk on the logo. I did it by accident once and they kicked me out...

Manchester-City-icon.png

Archived