Seattle basketball logo

TLChandler

Hey all, I updated my fantasy basketball logo and thought I'd share. I got a blast of inspiration and stayed up way too late working on it. Hope you like it! C&C welcome!

3wMpu.png

I posted the uniforms to go along with it in the NABA forum below if you want to see those.

Thatd look stunning if the lines were thicker

Yeah, the space needle is fine, I think. But he outer lines and maybe the lines of the ball could use a little more weight. Some text maybe.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

is this supposted to be supersonics when they return to seattle in near future when nba gives seattle another team

No this is for his fantasy team called the Seattle Cascades.

This logo would be greatly improved with some heavier line weights on the outside as others have said. The addition of a word mark would be good too.

I've see your uniforms and I am not really a fan. They are unquie though.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Here's an update of the logo with some thicker lines. I know ya'll love thick lines.

Oc1IH.png

Here's one with Sonic's colors.

NMCQZ.png

Take your outside stroke and make it like 5x what it is.. Maybe throw another stroke on that one as well. Look at other logos, and see just how thick those lines are. This is gonna disappear into a uni.

I like the top colors better, than the sonics btw...

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

I like the idea here, but I still don't quite get that basketball look from it just yet, something with the lines is not quite doing it for me, but again, you've got a good idea going here! Keep tweaking and you'll come up with something superb!

Sorry to repeat other people's sentiments, but when people say you need to thicken up your lines...well, thicken up your lines!

The latest version is better than the original, but when you shrink the logo as it is now, the Space Needle will be very difficult to see because its lines are so thin. Tweak this, and you'll really have a winner.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Archived