Logolympiad: Event 12

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gojetsgo:

Holy schnikes! I was gonna do that exact same thing! I just didn't have the time. That's awesome dude!

Another note: Yeah, women softball players typically are not that attractive. No offense...but has anyone ever uttered these words "My wife used to be a college softball catcher"

And again: "Marla Hooch....what a hitter."

gojetsgo:

Holy schnikes! I was gonna do that exact same thing! I just didn't have the time. That's awesome dude!

Another note: Yeah, women softball players typically are not that attractive. No offense...but has anyone ever uttered these words "My wife used to be a college softball catcher"

And again: "Marla Hooch....what a hitter."

Jennie Finch makes up for all the ugly catchers 10 fold.

here's yet another Peaches entry :P.....

rockpeach.gif

This uniform was inspired mainly by professional softball. That's why I included shorts and traditional baseball pants, and either could be used at any time. The jerseys would be a slightly shimmery material, but not so shimmery that they would cause a bright distraction to any players on the field. They are sleeveless, but they can be worn with a red jersey underneath. It's a pullover with a collar, to give it a polo shirt feel, with the buttons on the right like women's blouses. The ride side panels would be a stretch/mesh material. On the back, above the number, is the AAGPBL logo.

And Jennie Finch was taken, so I used the other pitcher, Lisa Fernandez.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I was gonna do this before, and I never finished it. Just wanted to perhaps, entice a vote for pcgd. (vote for whoever, I just thought this was cool and wanted to show y'all) And especially after gojetsgo set women back about 50 years. hahaha

Comets starting shortstop...or outfielder...or something...

Enjoy:

cometsgirl.gif

I was gonna do this before, and I never finished it. Just wanted to perhaps, entice a vote for pcgd. (vote for whoever, I just thought this was cool and wanted to show y'all) And especially after gojetsgo set women back about 50 years. hahaha

Comets starting shortstop...or outfielder...or something...

Enjoy:

cometsgirl.gif

Whoa, she's a baaaaaad Kenosha girl! Me Likey!

CGP.gif

jpslapshot's wordmark looks alot like mine :evil::P

sorry about that stryker...I had in mind an arched scripted logo from the start, but I didn't realize how similar to yours it was. It took me forever to draw a peach/baseball I was happy with, otherwise I could have had my stuff up earlier. But I think a few of the Peaches concepts are better than mine.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Here's my submission for the Racine Belles (my first complete identity package). I decided to represent two sides of "Belle" in the logo - one of course being a beautiful woman, and the other being a silhouette of Belle from "Beauty & the Beast". As for the uniforms... I initially wanted to make it more modern and sexy... but then I realized the Butch-Factor, so I scrapped it. It turned out even better than I thought it would, with a blend of current MLB style jerseys, old school Women's baseball (a la "A League of their Own"), Cheerleader uniforms and those tacky women's Country Club outfits (a la "The Stepford Wives").

RacineBellesIdentity.gif

Ain't got a shot for a medal with all the other sick entrees... but I'm workin' towards it :D

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Good lord.

Generally I resent pandering... but good god is that a sexy rendering, StarChild.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Interesting........um, juxtoposition, Starchild :) ... Topless lowrider mag babe and Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Walt would be proud. ;)

Pretty good execution, though, her face is kinda wierd... maybe it's just me?

I love the belles logo! I agree...her face is a touch weird...but nothing too m ajor. I'd ad a bit more contrast at the top of the word belles....its kinda hard to read. Other than that you have an awesome tattoo...er...logo.

And by the way...yes...she got punched in the face ok?? Domestic Violence is not something to joke about! :P

Archived