Most 90s sports clothing?

Ark

reebok-kamikaze-ii-shawn-kemp-1.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii-2-black-white-royal-1.jpg

You were nobody unless you owned kickass basketball shoes.

Had those Reeboks for basketball one year. Also had similar Jason Kidd shoes to the second posted one, I remember in 4th grade or so (IIRC) begging my Mom to buy me those things simply because of the awesome "hologram" bubble on the other side:

nike-uptempo-v-premium-asia-2.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bike pants under shorts. Virtually everyone I played basketball did this, right up to the mid-90s. For extra 90sness, pair with a Global Hypercolor shirt and a pair of Reebok Pumps...

849107.jpg.10642_display_image.jpg?1264892358

He looks like the son of Jerry Seinfeld and Kramer. :D

Charlotte was shiz team to wear in the 90's along with the Bulls and Raiders. And the And 1 shirts, I saw those everywhere in the late 90's to early 00's. And that Taz and Bugs shirt was heavily bootlegged at hair care stores with one of the fakes adding Sylvester. My brother owned Dream Team and Rockets versions of the caricature shirts.

As for Basketball shoes I had the Pump and Hakeem's Spaldings, thought I also remember classmates wearing his Etonics.

hakeem_olajuwon_spalding_shoes.jpg

akeem_corgi_akeem_supreme.jpg

And for those who remember Double Dare or Legends of the Hidden Temple...

British_Knights_Lancelot.jpg

My mom once bought me these when I was on a shopping trip in Washington in the 4th grade. I was in shock the whole day.

All New: NFL Random
Website ★ Behance ★ Twitter ★ Geekier Twitter

This exact hat:

CocksHat.jpg

Where that hat was, this one was sure to follow ...

41Ic7gFSl9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I had that exact same hat. Sported it in my senior pics.

I wore this hat in my senior pics, and every day of school. Except I graduated in '03 so I may have been behind the times.

Back fully on topic.....

0d609973-61af-4960-b167-e1384ce8e01f.jpg

These were extremely popular in my area. Everyone had at least a couple And1 trash talk shirts. I had like 8.

Man, I forgot about those shirts, everybody had at least one. I think I might have even had 2.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Also, I totally wore these:

Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-03_1.jpg

These

nike-air-jordan-vi-infrared.jpg

and these.

air-dt-max-96-retro-deion-sanders-black-and-white-shoes-21(4)-z.jpg

Man you guys were all losers (kidding chill people). You don't put sports shoes on your feet unless your playing the sport. I've been wearing Doc Martens every day since grade 8!!! I'm 39 now!!!

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

This exact hat:

CocksHat.jpg

I would say that this style hat is still incredibly popular today. Very much still a collegiate bookstore "staple" item. I think the reason it's still around is because it's a pretty clean design that is not gaudy or defining of a particular fad or era.

Also because it says "Cocks."

I cant imagine a "straight" man/ guy would walk around with that on their hat like that. I mean, if your not a straight man, than enjoy. "Not that there is anything wrong with that...." But if you are "straight", than I really really just dont get it. I mean, really?????

I cant imagine a "straight" man/ guy would walk around with that on their hat like that. I mean, if your not a straight man, than enjoy. "Not that there is anything wrong with that...." But if you are "straight", than I really really just dont get it. I mean, really?????

There's a long and glorious tradition of dick jokes.

We couldn't afford Reebok Pumps, so I had LA Gear Regulators instead. I think Pumps pumped up the entire shoe, whereas the Regulators only inflated the tongue. Either way, they sucked and I stopped wearing them shortly after getting them.

la-gear-regulator-pump__.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

We couldn't afford Reebok Pumps, so I had LA Gear Regulators instead. I think Pumps pumped up the entire shoe, whereas the Regulators only inflated the tongue. Either way, they sucked and I stopped wearing them shortly after getting them.

la-gear-regulator-pump__.jpg

WOW - I totally forgot about Regulators (mount up!)

I had a few pairs of those when I was in kindergarten or so, my parents got mad at me because I kept picking the raised "REGULATOR" letters off the tongue.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

And for those who remember Double Dare or Legends of the Hidden Temple...

British_Knights_Lancelot.jpg

My mom once bought me these when I was on a shopping trip in Washington in the 4th grade. I was in shock the whole day.

They may be British Knights, but they still don't come close to these:

2gxqrsk.png

IeHVybT.png

Seeing all of these clothes makes me remember how upset I always got because I couldn't have them... they cost too much!

I had the LA gears instead of Pumps, bugle boys instead of tommy hilfigers and big dog instead of and one. Looking back who cares but at the time I thought my life was over.

Archived