WWE Championship concept

Has2916

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After we get through this one I may try a belt concept using the logo as the main focus. I personally think it's what helps the spinner look so toy-like IMO, but I'm open to trying something...later.

Some like the side plates, others don't. Seems split 50/50. For those that don't, any ideas? I don't just want to replicate those that were on the Undisputed belt.

WWEChampionshipConcept4-1.png

Update #4

Played around with the strap a bit more. It's wider around the main plate and the two inside side plates. It then comes back to traditional WWE size near the ends. Kind of took some inpiration from the Undisputed Belt and the NWA Six-Man tag belts.

Seems weird that the main plate and interior side plates all display North America on the globe. I get it since WWE is based in the US, but maybe you should try a view of the globe that displays other continents on the side plates.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I thought the same thing too. I did some quick Googling and the WWE only shows North America on its globes on their WWE Championship belts. The former IC title, before the current retro design, did use all views of the globe. That's why I only went with North America, because I'm creating the main championship.

WWEChampionshipConcept4-1.png

Update #4

Played around with the strap a bit more. It's wider around the main plate and the two inside side plates. It then comes back to traditional WWE size near the ends. Kind of took some inpiration from the Undisputed Belt and the NWA Six-Man tag belts.

I like this alot btw do you have a template for this & what program are you using. I tried to do this a while back & failed miserably.

After we get through this one I may try a belt concept using the logo as the main focus. I personally think it's what helps the spinner look so toy-like IMO, but I'm open to trying something...later.

Some like the side plates, others don't. Seems split 50/50. For those that don't, any ideas? I don't just want to replicate those that were on the Undisputed belt.

I always liked the side plates on the old World Tag Team belts.

wwe-deluxe-tag-team-championship-belt-raw--%5B2%5D-2457-p.jpg

That was the best set of tag belts they ever had, IMO... not that that's saying much.

I always liked the side plates on the old World Tag Team belts.

wwe-deluxe-tag-team-championship-belt-raw--%5B2%5D-2457-p.jpg

That was the best set of tag belts they ever had, IMO... not that that's saying much.

This is a good example of complimentary side plates. Shape wise anyway. I think the current side plates don't mesh well with the new front plate.

Also, I would love to see some fine details incorporated into the front plate.

Here are some side plate shapes I was thinking about using...

SidePlateOptions.png

Which one do you guys like, or perhaps suggest a shape. I personally don't want to use a shape already in use on a WWE belt (other than square variations). But maybe something can work.

I also really liked the World Tag belts side plates as well for that belt.

Haha. 3 different answers! This is what I was talking about before.

A is now out of the equation. I used it on my TV belt concept which I will post after we are done this belt.

If it helps, I've changed my mind and now prefer D.

Archived