WWE Championship concept

Has2916

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you have is great; the only addition if any I'd add would be HD in front of the word "television".

However, with their 100,000,000 social media followers (whatever that means :rolleyes: ) I think an Internet title is appropriate.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I've always thought that a TV title should have a TV on it. Granted, I never liked the look of the ROH TV title, which had a TV with a dial on it.

I've always thought a main plate with a TV on it and a globe being displayed in the TV would be cool.

The side plates should have the logos of either A) the networks that the wrestling company has shows on (or if the networks don't want their logos shown on each other's channels) B ) the logos of the TV shows that company has.

Just a thought.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I like the idea of using RAW and SmackDown on the side plates. I'll give that a shot. Should the show logos be in colour or in gold?

It's my opinion, but I think placing an actual TV on the belt would make it look cartoonish, or more like a toy than a respectable wrestling belt. It was one of the main things that I was staying away from.

I'd love to see you do a concept of a Womens/Divas championship belt. Let's be honest the silver & pink butterfly is a disgrace to wrestling.

SN: IMHO the WWF/E Womens Championship belt design used from 1998 to 2010 wasn't all that great. Better looking than the butterfly, but they could have done a better job with it.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

If WWE ever did create a TV title, I'd hope they'd have different ones for Raw and Smackdown. What about making the belt silver... since that's the color WWE uses for its TV logos, adding a second Raw plate to the one you have posted, then making a separate version with blue for Smackdown? Maybe you could even use red and blue straps for the belts to make them contrast a bit more.

Hope all that makes sense. B)

I like both the coloured strap ideas and the silver plate ideas!

I'm not a fan of having a different belt for each show, but I will give it a shot. After all it would make the coloured strap thing work better.

However, with their 100,000,000 social media followers (whatever that means :rolleyes: ) I think an Internet title is appropriate.

A Social Media Championship title would be even more appropriate due to the excessive amount of times that they mention Touts, Tweets, Trends, Youtube shows, and Facebook pages on their shows.

I like the new version of the TV belt. It adds a little colour without over doing it.

I don't think having 2 TV belts (1 for Raw, 1 for Smackdown) I get the feeling that WWE is trying to slowly phase out the 2 rosters (which is for the best in my opinion).

Also, Has, if you are really trying to stay away from having a TV on the belt, that's cool. I'd say just leave the main plate then because it looks very "old-school" now which you'll find a lot of the TV titles (if you do a google search) look like.

This belt was kind of what I was thinking of though (at least in term of side plates) just as a side note.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived