Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

hugevolsfan

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling you could put the wings on the helmets

I kinda of have that already with the Hawks unless I change my mind but I was also concerned about it looking to much like the Blazers if I did that.

I am reworking the logos to make them a little more now if I get the head up to speed I may just use that.

Interesting, they are an expansion team from 1988 but that logo has a very 70's feel to me

I like the unis but maybe the logo needs a modern update?

Overall I love this project and this is my favorite thread on the site.

Keep up the good work

Yeah I felt it did have a little older feel to me as well.

Do you think it is the yellow color because it is an old gold or just the design?

I can certainly play with it because I really like the logo but feel it can improve.

I think the colors are okay but

the bird could be less cartoony

Seriously it's ok. Phoenix logo is great. Very nice concept. I mean the new Nets logo looks old school. Looks like something they have had for years. One problem though. At that time there was a PCL Triple-A baseball team affiliated with the Giants called the Phoenix Firebirds. They adopted the Firebirds moniker in 1986 two years before Phoenix was granted a MLF expansion team. I am sure they would have had to come up with a different name.

Seriously it's ok. Phoenix logo is great. Very nice concept. I mean the new Nets logo looks old school. Looks like something they have had for years. One problem though. At that time there was a PCL Triple-A baseball team affiliated with the Giants called the Phoenix Firebirds. They adopted the Firebirds moniker in 1986 two years before Phoenix was granted a MLF expansion team. I am sure they would have had to come up with a different name.

Well aware of the baseball club but in my world no professional team has the name they have now so neither would the AAA baseball team.

In my rewrite of history there is a baseball team called the Houston Oilers.

Phoenix started playing in 1988 but was granted the franchise earlier than that.

The Firebirds logo is pretty solid but to me the beak looks off because the entire bird has red as an outer border, except the beak, where the yellow touches the border. Sure, breaks are yellow usually, but just a few slivers of yellow inside the red would get the point across. Good work on this series overall.

The Firebirds logo is pretty solid but to me the beak looks off because the entire bird has red as an outer border, except the beak, where the yellow touches the border. Sure, breaks are yellow usually, but just a few slivers of yellow inside the red would get the point across. Good work on this series overall.

I agree with the beak so I will look into fixing it. I appreciate your feedback as I have great respect for your skills.

I loved your series with the EBA just fabulous & one of the few concept leagues that I have seen which has been completed.

I am over half way through with this one thanks for all the C & C everyone.

Archived