hugevolsfan

Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

Looking forward to seeing the Riders' look.

Yeah I was out of town last week for work made my first trip to Chicago.

Not had any time at all to work on anything even over the weekend had other things going on.

I will try to get back to concepts later this week if not tonight.

I just have six teams left.

I believe teams left are:

Toronto Rhinos

Denver Riders

San Francisco Hawks

Milwaukee Warriors

Minnesota Grizzlies

Who is the sixth team I'm missing?

I believe teams left are:

Toronto Rhinos

Denver Riders

San Francisco Hawks

Milwaukee Warriors

Minnesota Grizzlies

Who is the sixth team I'm missing?

The sixth team you are missing are the Tampa Bay Barracudas. Judging by the team name and seeing they are one of the newer franchises I expect a nice modern cool logo.

Hey all been real busy for like a month now but should have Denver up shortly.

I have not worked on any new logos except the Barracudas which I worked on some this week

The Warriors, Rhinos, & Hawks are still a work in progress & I have not started on the Grizzlies as of yet.

The Denver Riders!

Denver was the first team to put a logo on the side of its helmet.

The MLF started doing this with most of their teams soon after.

Denver has always been a winning franchise for the most of their existence even winning two championships in the late 70's led by Hall of Fame RB James Dupree.

Denver in recent years has been one of the best teams in the league since Head Coach John Arnett took over in 2005.

Denver has won the second most games in the league since Arnett has taken over with 75.

They have also made it to 3 of the last 7 American Conference Championships.

However they have not made it to a MLF Championship.

The offense is loaded with QB Vince Morano, RB Calvin Gray, WRs Warren Houston, Jimmy Newsome, & Grant Wells, & TE Larry O'Neal.

The defense also has one of the best DE's in Richard Ellis.

He is complimented by DT Matt Ma'afala, LB Mike Maddox, CB Ronnie Dudley, & S Sammy Robinson.

Here are the current logos & uniforms that have went unchanged since inception.

DENLogoampUniformsSheet_zps15174649.png

DENAltUniformSheet_zps320f7f86.png

HomeElitecopy_zpsdbbe9bf3.png

AwayElitecopy_zps18509a84.png

pretty nifty!

Solid job here, a good scheme for a Colorado cowboy/mountain themed team. Will you be converting your older teams to the new template?

Solid job here, a good scheme for a Colorado cowboy/mountain themed team. Will you be converting your older teams to the new template?

Yes when finished I will put all of the teams in a row by division & conference together to close this out.

I actually tried my best to go away from the Wyoming look but just could not.

This is the way I always envisioned this team even down to the colors.

I have had this done for probably close to a year or longer with just a few tweaks in the last few months.

Very nice for the Denver Riders. Real Western feel which is what you expect from a team based in Colorado the open rein. Color scheme really fits. Well done again.

Love the colors, but the logo is a bit predictable in my opinion.

I agree that is why I tried to go away from it but could not.

I mean lets think, you are team starting out early in football & your name is the Riders what logo would you come up with?

I just could not believe that they would come up with something very different,

The only other thing that may happen is something very cartoony like the first Broncos logo.

My goal in this was to make a very believable team which obviously this could have happened & in my world as a kid it did.

No idea what team will be next maybe Milwaukee or Tampa Bay.

Thanks everybody for the comments & those who quietly follow I appreciate it.

Love this thread. Easy for me to critique but I couldn't do these logos/sets 1/1,000,000 as well on my best day.

The Cincinnati Kings!

The second incarnation of the Kings were not related to the original Kings that was the last team to fold in the MLF.

The first Kings franchise did not win much & as result no longer exist.

Unfortunately this Kings club has not had alot of success either.

Head coach Ron Colleto is trying to change that culture in only his second year.

QB Kyle Ryan had a resurrection of his career last year under offensive coordinator Steve Clement.

Even so the team went 0-4 down the stretch without RB Leroy Blackmon in the backfield.

The skill positions are set with WRs Wesley Thompson, Charles Malone, & Jamaal Jones as well as TE John Kendall.

The team had two first round draft picks in LT JaMarcus Barnes & LB Clay Walters which they hope will strengthen the two weakest part of the team last year.

Their best defensive player on the 27th ranked defense was DE Kwame Johnson.

The bottom line for this team is they play in one of the best divisions in football & need to get alot better just to compete for playoff spot,

Here are there current logos & uniforms as always C & C.

CinLogosampUniformsSheet_zps133c1631.png

HomeElitecopy-2_zps844473e5.png

AwayElitecopy-2_zps72e5a809.png

Why didn't you use the New Orleans Saints 1967-1975 Yellowish Olive to Metallic Gold or the 49er's gold that has more yellow. See with that blue it looks more like a pewter than a gold color.

Why don't you use the 49er's gold or the Saints old olive gold from their 1967-1975 years?