Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

hugevolsfan

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the final Cincinnati I like this the more & more I see it.

CinLogosampUniformsSheet_zps5875c60e.png

HomeElitecopy_zps3745365a.png

AwayElitecopy_zpscfb4338c.png

Still looks the same to me.

It is lighter not a whole lot but by comparison here is Tampa Bay Pewter, San Fran Gold, & Saints

Looks much different from Tampa Bay & is closer to the Saints on both computer screens I use.

I believe I will leave it alone because I already have 49er gold with KC.

I have been working on several of the last logos but just not sure how to finalize one set so not sure what will be next.

I hope to have something this weekend though.

I Love the Bombers concept, it looks so flawless.

Yes it is one of my favorites for sure it was also my first concept I completed which makes it even more special to me.

Yeah I am in a creative funk right now. I was hoping it was just going to be for a few weeks but its been about a month now.

I am thinking about posting Tampa Bays & Torontos logos for some C & C just to see if I have any creativity left.

I am really struggling with the colors right now.

Most of the time when I get like this I can read through this thread & get inspired or by some other thread but just has not happened this time.

Whats your creative process?

Not even sure I have a process to be honest since I started I have never struggled this much.

I usually just work on what I feel & then I will research the logos I am trying to accomplish until boom I am done.

I think I will post the logos & get some C & C then go from there.

I would recommend posting what you have, and letting us give you ideas/critiques...not sure if this would work for you, but it might be worth a try???

I like the Rhino logo but not sure you need the circle. I'm also not a fan of the bright red, especially with the gray background. How about a purple/orange,gray package that the Pittsburgh Maulers used?

The rhino doesn't look very ferocious. It looks like it's sad.

I hate to use this overused expression but *facepalm*

This whole ferocious animal logo = good logo nonsense has to stop.

Contrast. You need to work on detailing your uniforms more effectively by distributing your colors properly so that similar tones don't bleed into each other as is seen with your Rhinos logo and whole Cincinnati set. Your color schemes are quite inventive but some of them lack enough contrast to really sell the ideas you've created.

Midway.png

As far as the rhino goes, I would try and make it look like it's charging, maybe push the nose forward, curving the horn back, which may cause more of a streamline.

And I'm not feeling the circle on it. What I could see is it set over a more soccer style "shield"

As far as colors go... I think the red is to bright compared to the gray. I'd bring it back to a maroon, or go towards a rust orange color

I appreciate all of the C & C.

I think it has got me going a little with more ideas.

One thing I really am still struggling with is the colors.

Remember this is the only team representing Canada in the top Football league so I am thinking of going with a blue, red, & silver package think maybe like the Winnipeg Jets.

Also as a secondary I had in mind using a T like in the Toronto Flag except with the sides of the T coming to a point like a horn.

What do you think?

I appreciate all of the C & C.

I think it has got me going a little with more ideas.

One thing I really am still struggling with is the colors.

Remember this is the only team representing Canada in the top Football league so I am thinking of going with a blue, red, & silver package think maybe like the Winnipeg Jets.

Also as a secondary I had in mind using a T like in the Toronto Flag except with the sides of the T coming to a point like a horn.

What do you think?

I like the sound of that a bunch, but if you can, incorporate horns into the striping.

sport-scarf_leafs_zps5f769288.png

seahawks_banner.png

Archived