hugevolsfan

Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

How do you create these logo's? Or do you find them online and edit them?

I create them myself in photoshop elements.

Oh, very impressive.

I'd suggest fixing the eye. Right now it looks like the rhino is either sleeping or sad. Other than that, I like everything about this and how the rhino fits into the oval.

I'd suggest fixing the eye. Right now it looks like the rhino is either sleeping or sad. Other than that, I like everything about this and how the rhino fits into the oval.

Is it the streak or just the eye shape itself also which color combo do you like best.

Usually I can just get there but I am having a tough time with this one.

Have you done the rest of the Rhinos uniforms yet? If you haven't, do them and then see which helmet you think looks best with them.

Is it the streak or just the eye shape itself also which color combo do you like best.

Usually I can just get there but I am having a tough time with this one.

I like 2 best. The red rhino looks better IMO and 2 has the most contrasts between the red and silver. Some of the other color combos don't have enough contrast.

About the eye - the red rhino looks sad and the gray rhino looks like it's sleeping. Consider making the eye one shape, not two, as you have it now. Move it up a little even if what you have now is accurate. And just make the "white" part of the eye with a red pupil shape, if that makes any sense.

I vote for 5, with GotPixel's suggestion. Enough contrast between the red and grey is the only thing really holding this back at this point, imo.

I don't really like the shape behind the rhino's eye. It feels unnatural and makes it look kind of bored or something. But the rest looks awesome!

I've liked this series ever since the beggining. Great Job! :smileyusa:

Thanks I have enjoyed seeing my childhood coming to life.

I don't really like the shape behind the rhino's eye. It feels unnatural and makes it look kind of bored or something. But the rest looks awesome!

I have changed the eye got rid of the shape behind also added white outline to the red & gray logo will use that with a gray helmet have finished the home uniforms may have this up tonight.

Thanks for everyones input whilel I was battling my funk I think I am out of it & hopefully I will get this series done in the next month or so.

The Toronto Rhinos!

Toronto was awarded a team when yet another attempt to put a second team in LA did not work.

Rhinos was chosen as the name because MLF Properties was pushing it & Marc Lundhin, owner of the Toronto franchise, liked the name.

The Rhinos have struggled from the get go & have never had a team be above .500 yet.

Head coach Mike Marianella is trying to turn that around.

In his second year he is relying on QB Matt Holecek to finally show he is what the team thought he was coming out of college in 2009.

Skill positions are not lacking as WR Darien Brooks is really coming on & #1 draft pick WR Ahmad Booker is supposed to replace Brooks as the guy.

Offensive Line is good led by second year T Kelenna Butler & G Jeryl Nesbit.

The defense is expecting big things from free agent DE Dwayne Alexander to help a young defense.

Overall Marianella knows he has alot of work to do to get this team above .500.

Here are the the logos & uniforms C & C as always welcome.

TORLogosampUniformsSheet_zps5bff2de7.png

EliteHomecopy_zpsd5b32cb1.png

EliteAwaycopy_zpsd18f82d0.png

I like it. The darker gray really makes that maroon pop. Plus, it is pretty different from your other looks. I wasn't sure about the gray helmet, but it looks like the right choice. Silly name without a true connection to the city (I think), but I could see the look being an iconic one! Well Done!!!

Glad to see that you worked at it and got the logo right. A really nice concept.

To me, the Rhino gets lost in all of the gray. It is a really sharp logo, just lacks the pop off of that helmet.

It would be nice to see the Maple leaf in there. Maybe the eye? Overall, nice look.

To me, the Rhino gets lost in all of the gray. It is a really sharp logo, just lacks the pop off of that helmet.

It would be nice to see the Maple leaf in there. Maybe the eye? Overall, nice look.

I actually tried the Maple Leaf with the Eye but just seemed forced to me

Maybe go with option 4 as an alternate helmet? I like that a lot but the gray seems like almost too much.

The MLF does not dilute its brand by having several helmets.

They feel when you turn on your TV that one glance at the screen you should know who you are watching.

Maybe go with option 4 as an alternate helmet? I like that a lot but the gray seems like almost too much.

The MLF does not dilute its brand by having several helmets.

They feel when you turn on your TV that one glance at the screen you should know who you are watching.

I see. I wish teams would have more helmets though, because now and then I look at a uniform and think, how would that look with this helmet, or that one? Probably a Unpopular Opinion.