hugevolsfan

Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

I was looking through some of my files & ran across some of my old work.

Some were just real bad when I first started others were just not working so I dropped them.

Click here to view would love to hear what you all have to say!

I got to say this has been a great project you've put up. Looking at some of your proposed looks, there are some of them that are better than what you went with for example, Cincinnati's crown (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/brentleach/media/Cutting%20Room%20Floor/Primary4copy6_zps8c9882ba.png.html?sort=3&o=10) and the C-shield/crown logo. Would've loved to see where the NY shield for the knights would've went, the use of your original Carolina logo and even the SF Miners. It's kinda cool because these names are some of the names of teams from my own made-up league (which I will one day post).

There are a few issues with the hawk, but I think it is a bit better. That new grizzly is wonderful, though.

There are a few issues with the hawk, but I think it is a bit better. That new grizzly is wonderful, though.

What issues with the new hawk? I have actually changed it a little but man I think the new one is miles better than the old one.

I can not even look at the old one without thinking I missed the essence of a hawk.

Those that like the old one can you tell me why? Just curious because I really see no redeeming qualities of it now.

I like how the head/face is framed, the added color and the fact that it seems fiercer. I also like how the feathers aren't laid flat like in the new version.

The feathers look awkward. I'd avoid using them on the sides of the head altogether. I think you need more red. I like how you shaded the beak in the old one. The eyes and the beak are a big step up, though.

I like the Racers unused logo for some reason.

I like the Racers unused logo for some reason.

Same with the "rejected" LA logo lol!

You need to post all the information on every team in one of these boxes. Then people can view all your work without flipping through 31 pages

You need to post all the information on every team in one of these boxes. Then people can view all your work without flipping through 31 pages

Need is a strong word. Perhaps you could ask him to do that

Need is a strong word. Perhaps you could ask him to do that

I am working on posting all teams together to close the thread but have changed some of the logos so I will do that when I get done hopefully soon I do not work on this a whole lot anymore because of other commitments.

Here are a couple of updates to some logos I did.

I added more red to the hawks so I hope this one looks better as I think it is far superior to the first one.

Primary_zpsc13614da.png

Primary_zps586f3c8e.png

Primarycopy_zps31a07b39.png

Secondary_zpsaf3ca983.png

It is superior, the other 2 are significant upgrades, but I'm not sure about the TB logo.

It is superior, the other 2 are significant upgrades, but I'm not sure about the TB logo.

Thanks with TB the only problem I had with the last one was the flow of the logo it just did not seem to fit well on a helmet.

It looks great on a helmet now plus has a better flow to it.

I like the TB logo, less so about the Rhinos and the Hawks. Hawks redo would probably be my least favorite. Vols, are you going to redo the unis/helmets with the new look for these teams?

I like the TB logo, less so about the Rhinos and the Hawks. Hawks redo would probably be my least favorite. Vols, are you going to redo the unis/helmets with the new look for these teams?

Yes that is the plan to post all of them in one big swoop to wrap up this project.

Only reason I have not done it is I keep going back & changing the ones that needed to be changed.

Just went thru this whole thread and WOW! Awesome work!!!! I am sad that this isn't a real league, I love these teams and would buy mini helmets for most of them lol

I don't have words to explain how awesome I think Carolina, Tampa Bay, Seattle are!! Chicago, Washington, Las Vegas, Memphis and San Diego are all absolutely fantastic as well!