Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

hugevolsfan

I was looking through some of my files & ran across some of my old work.

Some were just real bad when I first started others were just not working so I dropped them.

Click here to view would love to hear what you all have to say!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to say this has been a great project you've put up. Looking at some of your proposed looks, there are some of them that are better than what you went with for example, Cincinnati's crown (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/brentleach/media/Cutting%20Room%20Floor/Primary4copy6_zps8c9882ba.png.html?sort=3&o=10) and the C-shield/crown logo. Would've loved to see where the NY shield for the knights would've went, the use of your original Carolina logo and even the SF Miners. It's kinda cool because these names are some of the names of teams from my own made-up league (which I will one day post).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

There are a few issues with the hawk, but I think it is a bit better. That new grizzly is wonderful, though.

What issues with the new hawk? I have actually changed it a little but man I think the new one is miles better than the old one.

I can not even look at the old one without thinking I missed the essence of a hawk.

Those that like the old one can you tell me why? Just curious because I really see no redeeming qualities of it now.

• 1 month later...

You need to post all the information on every team in one of these boxes. Then people can view all your work without flipping through 31 pages

Need is a strong word. Perhaps you could ask him to do that

I am working on posting all teams together to close the thread but have changed some of the logos so I will do that when I get done hopefully soon I do not work on this a whole lot anymore because of other commitments.

It is superior, the other 2 are significant upgrades, but I'm not sure about the TB logo.

Thanks with TB the only problem I had with the last one was the flow of the logo it just did not seem to fit well on a helmet.

It looks great on a helmet now plus has a better flow to it.

I like the TB logo, less so about the Rhinos and the Hawks. Hawks redo would probably be my least favorite. Vols, are you going to redo the unis/helmets with the new look for these teams?

Yes that is the plan to post all of them in one big swoop to wrap up this project.

Only reason I have not done it is I keep going back & changing the ones that needed to be changed.

• 3 weeks later...

Just went thru this whole thread and WOW! Awesome work!!!! I am sad that this isn't a real league, I love these teams and would buy mini helmets for most of them lol

I don't have words to explain how awesome I think Carolina, Tampa Bay, Seattle are!! Chicago, Washington, Las Vegas, Memphis and San Diego are all absolutely fantastic as well!

Archived