Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

hugevolsfan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really have not worked on this in a while. Not sure I will ever really finish this since my priorities have changed & I am really not exploring this anymore.

I would certainly like to finish but the Lord is so much more important & this is one of the things I really needed to cut out of my life if I wanted to get where I want to be.

I have not given the full treatment on the helmet to all teams.

I had most early on but since I changed the logos alot I do not have them all done.

Happy for you, but sad for me. There were some teams I was really hoping to see the finished helmet. Do you have the helmets you finished before the changes posted somewhere?

No I do not I think so I emptied that file a while ago sorry.

I really appreciate everyone's interest in this project but I could really get consumed in this at times.

I pray everyone who has followed this has or will have a relationship with our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ!

• 2 weeks later...

I made a new helmet template so I wanted to see my league side by side thought I would share.

Also check out my Embroidered Logos done by Patches at this link.

I really appreciate him doing it for me & all the great work he has done.

MLFHelmets_zpsf7d008bd.png

MLFHelmets2_zpsda192472.png

• 4 weeks later...

The Atlanta Blazers!!

History:

The year was 1968 when the Blazers began play.

The year previous Atlanta was awarded the expansion team & through fan balloting picked the Blazers name.

The Blazers have been an average team never making it to the MLF Championship.

The franchise has begun to piece together some pieces to finally get the Championship game.

One of the final steps was hiring Rob Riley this past offseason, who at 31, is the youngest coach in MLF history.

The team has drafted well the last three years getting starters RB Rashaan Stewart in 2010, LB Mario Rogers in 2011, & LT Anthony Terry in 2012.

Unknown undrafted QB Jim Fasano became the starting quarterback after 9 seasons of practice squads, playing in minor leagues, & being a backup.

The 2012 season could be the start to getting an MLF Championship Atlanta fans have been hoping for.

Here are the teams current logos & uniforms. C & C as always.

ATLLogoUniformSheet2.png

ATLALTUniformSheet.png

Hmm.... Please? Can You do it?

Thanks for the interest I will never say never but probably will not get to my minor league or my basketball league.

Leagues are really time consuming I would love to do a redesign of the NFL as well including logos but I just do not have the time to really invest in them right now..

This project took over 3 years to finish not to mention all the time I spent dreaming it up.

Thanks for the interest I will never say never but probably will not get to my minor league or my basketball league.

Leagues are really time consuming I would love to do a redesign of the NFL as well including logos but I just do not have the time to really invest in them right now..

This project took over 3 years to finish not to mention all the time I spent dreaming it up.

The Atlanta Blazers!!

History:

The year was 1968 when the Blazers began play.

The year previous Atlanta was awarded the expansion team & through fan balloting picked the Blazers name.

The Blazers have been an average team never making it to the MLF Championship.

The franchise has begun to piece together some pieces to finally get the Championship game.

One of the final steps was hiring Rob Riley this past offseason, who at 31, is the youngest coach in MLF history.

The team has drafted well the last three years getting starters RB Rashaan Stewart in 2010, LB Mario Rogers in 2011, & LT Anthony Terry in 2012.

Unknown undrafted QB Jim Fasano became the starting quarterback after 9 seasons of practice squads, playing in minor leagues, & being a backup.

The 2012 season could be the start to getting an MLF Championship Atlanta fans have been hoping for.

Here are the teams current logos & uniforms. C & C as always.

ATLLogoUniformSheet2.png

ATLALTUniformSheet.png

Hmm.... Please? Can You do it?

Ok, I just though it would be really cool to have a Minor Leagues considering as how you mentioned them, it could only be sixteen teams, 2 MLF teams per Minor Leaguer (like the NBA D-League), but that's fine if you don't have the time (though I would love to see a MLF expansion!)

• 1 month later...

I am pleased to announce I finally got some time to work on this again & have finished everything I will post all teams by division in alpha order to complete this thread!

I may get to it tonight if not by the weekend for sure.

I have changed several small details on almost every uniform & some logos.

Archived